Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arguing...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should stop paying your loan and then sue for fraud. It’s what all the smart kids are doing.

You obviously haven’t had your car bricked for 2 weeks with 0 customer support, 0 loaners, and are cool preparing your Anus to be ****ed by whatever comes next.

You think this is cool and it will destroy everything.

They’re shitting on the banks and they’re making lying to customers routine.

“Everybody gets 5% on March 15th”.

It’s the 17th and only you select few get it.

“Yay that’s cool **** the haters, even if they’re bricked”

——//

“Buy Autopilot Active within 3 days”

Two weeks later center screen unusable entirely for 2 weeks

“It’s okay you can’t pay your loan and hahaha”

Y’all are idiots and this is going to collapse so ****ing hard.

You obviously haven’t had your car bricked for 2 weeks with 0 customer support, 0 loaners, and are cool preparing your Anus to be ****ed by whatever comes next.

I just wish your bricked car would have got that 5% update. Life would have been so much better

I was 2 out of 5 mad, now I’m 4 out of 5 mad.

Could have kept it at 2.

I didn’t promise anything...they did, 2 days ago it was supposed to happen based on them, not me or my demands.
Would you say this the most adversity you have faced in your life to this point?

I mean when I try and think about all the things our species has had to face to survive, your story is surely top 10 most tragic.

“Everybody gets 5% on March 15th”.

It’s the 17th and only you select few get it.

“Yay that’s cool **** the haters, even if they’re bricked”

——//

“Buy Autopilot Active within 3 days”

Two weeks later center screen unusable entirely for 2 weeks

“It’s okay you can’t pay your loan and hahaha”

Y’all are idiots and this is going to collapse so ****ing hard.

I actually think you are either bipolar or you are short blasting out complete BS. Either way, I’ve had fun pointing out the massive holes in your logic...but I’ve grown tired at this point.

Good luck kid.

No I’m not. I have numerous ways to legally leave the agreement and so does every other recent buyer. If that happens at any rate greater than .1%...
No, you don't. The law does not provide relief for bad deals. You are whining and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Go right ahead and stop paying for your car. Sent it back to the bank. It is your credit to do with what you want.

Reactions: tracksyde
No I’m not. I have numerous ways to legally leave the agreement and so does every other recent buyer. If that happens at any rate greater than .1%...
Lol I work in lending nice try buddy, let me know when you can “legally” get out of your loan without destroying your credit. But really if you find a way let me know because our chief of legal counsel would like to know hahaha. This dude is a joke stop complaining about pricing and go back to Audi

The thing is, my bank, and a bunch of other peoples banks, maybe yours, received excessive liability and Tesla self-creates a bubble.

You think my credit union is excited that the thing they financed is worth 20% less at the mfg’s hand alone? You think future buyers will get the rate I got?

What happens if payments stop? House of cards begins to collapse.

Unless Tesla owners regularly start defaulting on their loans, banks won't give a hoot.
Your car was worth $10k less the day you drove it home.

Who finances more than 80% of $60K+ car anyway?

To me, any car above $25K is "Toy Money" and "Toys" shouldn't be financed.

Why are we discussing this in the Software update thread again? Isn't there like 10 other threads to go whine in?

Wow just f...ing wow. I’m thinking that the forums are going to make me crazy. I’m a beta tester for Apple and Sonos and I’m on every forum imaginable. I find I’m searching for things that might be wrong with my car, my iPhone, my iPad on and on. I remember when the iPhone first was released people on the forums were bitching about the battery icon. It’s not accurate. I’m happy to be driving a new Model 3 and taking a deep breath. Happy Saint Patrick’s day.

What’s that mean?

Are you assuming I, or another, can or would not be able to meet the financial obligations agreed upon?

Or are you confused that the financial obligations agreed upon meant an object with specific value, and devaluing it substantially would demotivate an insidividual from meeting their obligations? Or that the object owning institution would be upset the thing they’re financing has dropped substantially in value while the company is not appeasing the customer?

Or that you have way too much time on your hands and take every little gripe and grievance like it's a criminal assault.

I'll tell you what...if I was a short or legacy automaker or oil/gas lobbyist, I'd have figured out by now that I need to do more than simply spread FUD on the internet.

I need to actually buy the car and be very dissatisfied with it. And then proceed to frivolous legal action, hopefully getting as many people as I can to join my cause.