Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Arcade threatened to arrest me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to Phoenix AZ for 2 days to play arcade games, mainly Bowlero because CA is still closed. The CA Bowleros have usually not given me a problem and let me play and get jackpots as long as I want.

But when I went to Phoenix AZ, about every location I went to with an easy to beat Pop the Lock machine will turn their games offline once they notice I'm on a winning streak. They are extremely ruthless against advantage players and will stop them and deny their motives. There was one that didn't stop me, but their machine was insanely rigged to the point I knew the game was skipping on me and became unwinnable. Because the places that locked their machines, their settings were on an easier setting I could hit back to back.

But then the last location I went called the police on me, for winning too many tickets. Accused me of cheating and fraud, and tried getting me arrested. They even refused to give my notebook back (which I left inside) so they looked through my personal information to try find illegal information that doesn't exist. It just tracks ticket counts.

I hate Arizona tons of country bumpkin types out there that will call the police for anything that upsets them. I don't think I'll ever go back to Phoenix AZ, there is nothing to do there. I feel the businesses are struggling there, hence their hostility towards skilled arcade players. Like somehow one skilled arcade player will erase all their profits so they stop us. I looked at this manager's Facebook page, she posts pictures of guns that says stuff like "If you come in my house, I will shoot you" and another posts supports spanking children. Typical redneck / hillbilly type of people.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Point 3 and glide