Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC members when I purchased my Tesla I went to the find installer site. I called 3 companies for estimates. One came out and the pricing just didnt make sense and the owner couldnt explain his own pricing model for a 2hr job.

I Finally called TOP CHOICE ELECTRIC for an estimate. They answered the phone on saturday and Joey called me back. Joey turned out to be the owner and has done so many of these he has a flat fee pricing model setup.
Cost: $450

He was able to work in my install that MONDAY, because mine was straight forward "back to back" panel to garage wall. Start to finish was actually less than 2hrs and they swept up after very clean. The installer even marked the studs so I could easily install a hook! Yeah I know small, but finding wall studs and plumbing is just NOT a favorite weekend task.

He walked me through the online permitting process. It was very straight forward and easy. I scheduled the inspector for Tuesday. He made it sound like a permit yes technically required but kind of optional. It possibly could come up during the sale or refi inspection.
Cost: $150

I went to lowes and purchased a hook for less than $2.

Finally, TOP CHOICE ELECTRIC uploads pics of the install and your permit to a tesla portal for Tesla records.

I recomend calling top choice electric first for great service, great communication, tesla experience, and a clean install.

Office Location:
3910 E Roeser Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85040
ROC CR11.280306
24 Hour Service Available
Phone:
(480) 283-1000

Attachments

• IMG_3782.JPG
    IMG_3782.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 157