Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted the above on August 20th. This evening I returned to the same spot (on level P2, per above) to check progress. Whereas before I found the two small earthmovers and a lot of conduit, today I found nothing. Completely clean.

So I don't know where this supercharging site is going. I wandered around and didn't spot anything anywhere. The only thing to be seen is the Nissan Chademo construction up on level P1, next to the existing Chargepoint chargers.

So much for the construction permit being issued two months ago, and I have my doubts about mid-October completion. Well, it took a full year for the Chademo at 17th and State to get done, so this is still ahead of schedule :)

Rumor has it that its supposed to be on P2 where the current valet is. However I think it'll be right next to the entrance on P2 by 20th street. It is very unfortunate that the permit has been out there this long and no construction. Its a good thing that the other SC sites don't have timelines like this one.

Rumor has it that its supposed to be on P2 where the current valet is. However I think it'll be right next to the entrance on P2 by 20th street. It is very unfortunate that the permit has been out there this long and no construction. Its a good thing that the other SC sites don't have timelines like this one.
I know get it on with the construction! You can do it tesla

A little disappointing about the lack of progress. I'll be swinging through there in about 3 weeks on my way to Kentucky. It's about 200 miles between Macon and Chattanooga. Guess I'll have to see if the Marietta SC will lend a charge. I'll be contacting them in a week or so to see about charging. Does anyone know though if there is a 24 hour charger outside or only inside. I'd love to drive through the area on a Sunday but if there's no outside charger, Monday it'll have to be.

A little disappointing about the lack of progress. I'll be swinging through there in about 3 weeks on my way to Kentucky. It's about 200 miles between Macon and Chattanooga. Guess I'll have to see if the Marietta SC will lend a charge. I'll be contacting them in a week or so to see about charging. Does anyone know though if there is a 24 hour charger outside or only inside. I'd love to drive through the area on a Sunday but if there's no outside charger, Monday it'll have to be.

I've been told that the Marietta SC has chargers around back.