Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio disappeared after v10

Goggen

Oct 20, 2019
Norway
Sound on Spötify/Caraoke/Intune disappeared for around 24 hours a few days after installing 32.2.2. Came back by itself. Anyone had similar experiences? Or suggestions what to do if it reappears? Tried logging on / off spotify, changing language and back, soft/hard reset without success.

iciciid

May 11, 2019
Ashburn
Was it just for the spotify/careoke/intune OR was ALL sound off (ex. turn-signal)? I had the latter happen to me after an upgrade to V10. Getting out of the car, locking it, wait a minute (or 2) - this fixed it for me.

Goggen

Oct 20, 2019
Norway
Only music/radio (including FM). Soft 2-button reset or leave and return to the car didnt help (tried both). Didn't try roXXor's suggestion above.

nogajim

Nov 5, 2015
Lawrenceville, GA
I lost FM radio, then a couple days later had no network for streaming. I noticed at the same time that the blinkers weren’t sounding either. Two button reboot brought everything back.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC