TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Audio: storage space for over 3,000 songs?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by fiksegts, Jan 23, 2013.

1. fiksegts

fiksegts Active Member

I see this listed in the Sound Studio Package, can't find out to load them into the car...?

2. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

I do not think the on-board storage feature has been activated in the firmware yet, but the hardware should be in place.

3. childressmd

childressmd Member

Any update when this will be activated?

4. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Asked last week. Was told the hardware is in place on all cars but has not been enabled as mentioned. When asked last I was told that they are prioritizing features and we can only hope for the next update(s):frown: