Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a good point, we may get the revamp mode Y, but I guess we can wait and see
I think there’s a strong possibility we will get 2022 models but as many have stated before, that doesn’t mean the vehicle will have any changes. Tesla is non traditional in that they update at any point during a year, and not necessarily align with a model year change. I don’t think we will see the new batteries and such until spring or summer in the US

Reactions: xSCMx
I think there’s a strong possibility we will get 2022 models but as many have stated before, that doesn’t mean the vehicle will have any changes. Tesla is non traditional in that they update at any point during a year, and not necessarily align with a model year change. I don’t think we will see the new batteries and such until spring or summer in the US
Thinking of upgrading to Performance since they are getting theirs quicker… just not sure I can justify the price jump

Thinking of upgrading to Performance since they are getting theirs quicker… just not sure I can justify the price jump
I want the 7 seats which is only available in LR. With my rims and seats, my price is similar to performance but performance gets priority, although their delivery dates are slipping too. It’s just a lot of noise at this point, I’m still hopeful I’ll take delivery by end of quarter but we shall see!

Reactions: xSCMx
I want the 7 seats which is only available in LR. With my rims and seats, my price is similar to performance but performance gets priority, although their delivery dates are slipping too. It’s just a lot of noise at this point, I’m still hopeful I’ll take delivery by end of quarter but we shall see!
May the odds be ever in our favor

Reactions: Jaycscherer
I thought of it too, but my whole Tesla purchase was about range since I plan to roundtrip a lot, and I am not really keen on acceleration that much,

If you roadtrip.. yeah don't get the MYP. Seems like a $8K upgrade for worse range.

I started analyzing my driving and I simply don't need the range. I hate roadtripping and mostly drive a max of 150 miles (once a year 300+ miles but I grumble about it). I drive a 25 mile strip of toll highway a lot where I can go 75-80mph... so I might enjoy the Performance more.

Reactions: eric.freeman