Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing all of the back and forth with EDDs some of you are having makes me wonder if I've dropped off the radar. No EDD movement for almost 7 weeks.
Same here , I have OD 8/17 and had a VIN in my account for 2 days in December and it disappeared, there was no call or email from Tesla when that VIN appeared. And since then I have been in the June Jail :( .

Wondering how we can get back on the "radar"

BTW, congrats to those got their VINs and cars delivered.

There was no quality issue with the car. Just the thought of the long learning curve. I can't even switch off the radio or open the glove box. Frightening at first. I opted for a home delivery and it turned out to be a good choice. No waiting. Tesla SA sent text prior to arrival and at arrival. I had a heated stall with table and chair ready for paper work. It took no more than 5 minutes. He then spent 15 minutes setting up by car and helping set some key customizations . He brought the Tesla and drove back with our Lexus SUV trade in. Very smooth affair. I could not find any fault with the vehicle. I did see some light moisture in the head lamps. The Windchill was -20F. But after an hour it went away. I booked an appointment for mobile service to fix the homelink device. The Model YLR came with front mudguards and a front number plate too. As expected, 1/7 manufactured vehicle had an Intel chip but that never bothered me. I think the quality at Fremont is improving.

Attachments

• IMG_7284.JPG
    IMG_7284.JPG
    664.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7285.JPG
    IMG_7285.JPG
    733.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7281.JPG
    IMG_7281.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7288.JPG
    IMG_7288.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7289.JPG
    IMG_7289.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 44
There was no quality issue with the car. Just the thought of the long learning curve. I can't even switch off the radio or open the glove box. Frightening at first. I opted for a home delivery and it turned out to be a good choice. No waiting. Tesla SA sent text prior to arrival and at arrival. I had a heated stall with table and chair ready for paper work. It took no more than 5 minutes. He then spent 15 minutes setting up by car and helping set some key customizations . He brought the Tesla and drove back with our Lexus SUV trade in. Very smooth affair. I could not find any fault with the vehicle. I did see some light moisture in the head lamps. The Windchill was -20F. But after an hour it went away. I booked an appointment for mobile service to fix the homelink device. The Model YLR came with front mudguards and a front number plate too. As expected, 1/7 manufactured vehicle had an Intel chip but that never bothered me. I think the quality at Fremont is improving.
Beautiful, elegant, congrats man, twin Model Ys produced the same day,

• Love
Reactions: 45thParallel
Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Sick!

Reactions: eric.freeman
Congratulations!

My experience was minute one in the car started with not knowing where anything was and feeling overwhelmed but by the end of the first day everything was second nature. Day two everything felt completely natural as if I had this car forever. Except I still can't get used to not having an off button (yes, yes, shutdown is there somewhere in the UI) and that you had to just shut the door and walk away trusting car will lock and sleep. Also training passengers how to enter and exit without damaging those precious frameless windows.

Clunk actually has gotten better but it still clunks when turning up an incline. There are stains on the fabric in the car towards the back that are pretty bad, the frunk is extremely sunken in and you cant really close it when opening, scratches on some of the trims, few panel gaps. Overall, its not in terrible shape but definitely can tell it was part of EOQ as it looks rushed.
Please keep us posted. I think I have also have some subtle noise turning up an incline (unfortunately that is multiple times a day for me since our driveway entry is relatively steep, steep enough for most sedans to scrape if they are not careful. But this doesn't sound like the front scraping, and it would be ridiculous anyway if supposed crossover cannot handle that small an incline).