Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
meme.JPG

Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Congrats! White on white is gorgeous! My husband has the same combo on his M3 and I still fall in love with the interior, even after 2 years. FYI- if you plan on tinting the windows, the white interior will make the tint look lighter than it is; so take that into account when deciding on the tint %.

• Informative
Reactions: eric.freeman
Congrats! White on white is gorgeous! My husband has the same combo on his M3 and I still fall in love with the interior, even after 2 years. FYI- if you plan on tinting the windows, the white interior will make the tint look lighter than it is; so take that into account when deciding on the tint %.
Thanks for the tip, they really look breathtaking! It definitely exceeded my expectations

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Same here , I have OD 8/17 and had a VIN in my account for 2 days in December and it disappeared, there was no call or email from Tesla when that VIN appeared. And since then I have been in the June Jail :( .

Wondering how we can get back on the "radar"

BTW, congrats to those got their VINs and cars delivered.
Have you completed your profile? I called Tesla customer support instead of advisor and she told me that my profile hadn’t been complete till october. Even tho my SA assured me it had been completed same week of order. This pushed me from Jan to March-April.