Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Congratulations!!. looks great. :)

Reactions: eric.freeman
First post on this thread : Page 6
Vin page : 150
Delivery Page: 200
You had me look back to see when my first post on this thread was...Page 5.
1642621047809.gif

• Informative
Reactions: eric.freeman
Just got this notice from Tesla but not planning to trade in anything. Is this typical for when you get close to your VIN?

Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.

Has anyone purchased a cargo cover or have recommendations?
I was waiting to see if the Cargo cover seen from Shanghai was going to make it here. However, while most shelves I have seen are about the same (Abstract Ocean has a really nice light that goes with their shelf), one that looks completely different and has excellent customer service (because it seems to be just one guy) is ModelYShelf. Take a look and see what you think (I have no affiliation with the guy, but he really impressed me with his customer service when I emailed him).

1642621863008.png
1642621919431.png

Just got this notice from Tesla but not planning to trade in anything. Is this typical for when you get close to your VIN?

Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.
its an automated message, could mean you are getting close. Ive gotten this message twice already. Didnt mean much

Reactions: DrGriz
I feel so unworthy of this group. I only had one item waiting for the car. Homelink unit. :)
was planning on getting so many, but decided against it.. Ill get the matte screen protector but other then that idk what else I NEED NEED. Was thinking of winter tires, but by the time i get the car winter will have passed. I was already gifted a T5 ssd, so keeping that empty and ready for the Tesla Sentry Cam.

It hasnt been always the case for everyone, but I will speak for myself, that first text showed up a month before my VIN, then the second trade in prompt showed up a week before the vin date

Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Congratulations!!!

Dumb question - why do I not see a Like button on posts here but others seem to have it. I only have Quote and Reply but no Like option. May be because I am a new member?