Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you completed your profile? I called Tesla customer support instead of advisor and she told me that my profile hadn’t been complete till october. Even tho my SA assured me it had been completed same week of order. This pushed me from Jan to March-April.
What was incomplete? Only asking because my order got moved back and I’d like to make sure my profile is completed.

Have you completed your profile? I called Tesla customer support instead of advisor and she told me that my profile hadn’t been complete till october. Even tho my SA assured me it had been completed same week of order. This pushed me from Jan to March-April.
Yes, I had completed my profile in Jan 1 st week, didn’t know about that previously.

Btw , I got vin today, 367xxx. Delivery is Jan 22-30. I’m going to call tomorrow to switch to loan from cash, dunno what is the best number to call. I have never talked to anyone at Tesla till now.

What was incomplete? Only asking because my order got moved back and I’d like to make sure my profile
Yes, I had completed my profile in Jan 1 st week, didn’t know about that previously.

Btw , I got vin today, 367xxx. Delivery is Jan 22-30. I’m going to call tomorrow to switch to loan from cash, dunno what is the best number to call. I have never talked to anyone at Tesla till now.
That is awesome!! Hope it all goes smoothly for u. Im still seeing no movement on my account for about a month now.