Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would say you do, but you can check the wiring by firewall in frunk if you in doubt.

For now I will take the app’s word for it. If I ever have the frunk off I will take a look.

Reactions: BGOwner
Just got 2022.4.5 update on a Jan 18th delivered Y. The wiper defrost button is available and I can turn it on. Does it mean my Y has the heated wipers?

Of course it is 80 degrees right now (no it is not a typo :( ) and no way to check if it works.
I just got a notification for the update too! I'll keep you updated my windshield is usually frosted in the morning.

Reactions: leaftoy
Just picked my MY from service today, The team did a great job, not only they fixed the gaps and stiching issues, they literally replaced the windshield, the wind noise has been reduced dramatically, the service team when I arrived were very warm and welcoming, got in the car to listen to the wind noise, kept me in the loop on what they are doing, while the car was in service, the app showed it in service and you can’t do much until the service is complete, but when they were done, they connected to Wi-Fi and plugged it to a destination charger, KUDDOS to them for that!
By the way the most recent software update is awesome, you can now change the color of your car on screen, Regents breaking is enhanced on highway for efficiency on range
10/10 Tesla service team, now let’s make sure these issues are not fixed after the fact, it should be done at production

I would say you do, but you can check the wiring by firewall in frunk if you in doubt.

OK, I don’t have 2022.4.5 yet, so there is hope. I will check the frunk tomorrow. It is late and dark now. Thanks for the link!
UPDATE: I kid you not, as soon as I finished this post, open my app and it was downloading the update! LOL
F7D052B1-CBCF-422B-8C25-9F0C600FE1C4.jpeg

Day 177 today.
OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.
1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.
2/4 updated to 2/6-2/18.
2/7 - received a call from Tesla confirming account information and asking if I wanted to switch to financing! According to them, car is coming in the next two weeks.

Applying for a loan through Tesla, but it keeps saying "technical error - unable to load account details." Anyone run into this issue before?
Updates to this post.
2/10 - EDD updated in AM to 2/12-3/12. Then updated again in the afternoon to 2/10-2/14. Still no VIN.

Has this happened to anyone before?

While I am interested in a shelf for my MY, I am hesitant from not buying from a company that has no validated\secure payment method. This seems like a guy that build a generic Weebly website and you email him to place your order, or Venmo him. No real way to know who you are ordering from. I am sure its all above board, but well, I am always very causous on things like that. At least he takes PayPal that I Know I would be able to get my funds back if an issue.
While your caution is very understandable, this guy’s customer service is ridiculous. I have emailed with three people who got his product, two with the shelf and another with his floor mats and they had nothing but praise for him. Take that as you will (they could be plants…but one of them has a YouTube channel).

No idea but my rule of thumb is to get Tesla accessories when they become available/stocked, well before i actually need them. When i need them, no guarantees that they will be available. I ended up having Tesla accessories three months before i got my MYLR delivered. LoL.
Soooooi did this with every accessory I could think of. 😝
I think I got a bit carried away….

Attachments

• 7F801F4F-EC07-42D9-B369-9DEEFE6BE991.jpeg
    7F801F4F-EC07-42D9-B369-9DEEFE6BE991.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 64
HEY ALL, ME AGAIN!

Got another call from my service center this evening to let me know that the replacement part did not make it onto the delivery truck yesterday, and my delivery has been delayed a 6th time, to 2/12, and they're not even certain I'll get it by then. I must have really done somebody wrong to have had to gone through this rollercoaster of emotions these past few weeks. What in the actual f*ck.

I did finally receive some concessions, in the form of a $200 Tesla credit, but I'm sure having had to continue to pay for gas already has canceled some of that out.

Hope everyone who has their vehicle already is enjoying it!
That sucks big time…really sorry about that hope they get this fixed for you really soon (and hope I don’t share in your plight)

Friend is picking up his model y today. VIN is 369### black. Confirmed AMD Ryzen. Looks put together really well. Panels, trunk, frunk, lights, all look excellent. Only thing is some condensation on rear driver light. This is an October order but I wanted to share condition and specs. Looks like a batch of blacks came into St. Louis. I don’t remember seeing black model Ys and 3s the last 2 times I came to the center. Hope those waiting for black color get theirs soon if haven’t already.
Getting mine Saturday

While I am interested in a shelf for my MY, I am hesitant from not buying from a company that has no validated\secure payment method. This seems like a guy that build a generic Weebly website and you email him to place your order, or Venmo him. No real way to know who you are ordering from. I am sure its all above board, but well, I am always very causous on things like that. At least he takes PayPal that I Know I would be able to get my funds back if an issue.