Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my VIN a week ago. I made my downpayment (for lease) and uploaded my insurance info. I also see that I need to "Review Agreements". The only doc attached to that section are Payment Instructions, which I reviewed, but the section still isn't marked as complete. I suspect more documents will be attached there at some point - specifically the lease agreement. When does this usually happen? My EDD is 12/8-12/18. It seems a little strange that the EDD is still 6 + days out. I haven't been contacted yet about setting a delivery date. I plan on calling Tesla on the 8th.

Quick questions peeps...i received my Purchase Agreement and it states the car has 15 miles already. Is that reasonable?

Vin also has 323- which means??
I just got my Vin from the SA, not from an email or app. If vins are sequentially assigned then your vehicle is built a few thousand or so prior to the one I'll be receiving.

So to answer your question, doesn't mean much but seems about what it should be.

Last edited:
So I got my VIN a week ago. I made my downpayment (for lease) and uploaded my insurance info. I also see that I need to "Review Agreements". The only doc attached to that section are Payment Instructions, which I reviewed, but the section still isn't marked as complete. I suspect more documents will be attached there at some point - specifically the lease agreement. When does this usually happen? My EDD is 12/8-12/18. It seems a little strange that the EDD is still 6 + days out. I haven't been contacted yet about setting a delivery date. I plan on calling Tesla on the 8th.
Just go my delivery date text. The date is set for Monday the 13th!!! Very excited!!!

I can’t believe my EDD is this month! It has bounced all around but I see light at the end of the tunnel. OD 8/25 EDD 12-16-12-31. MYLR white on white in AZ.
I sincerely hope your EDD stays put...but be aware that EDDs change quite often and there are plenty who get into there EDD range, only to have their EDD range change to a later date.

Looks like a fleet of MSM Ys in this window. I’m at 12/10 - 12/30 and ordered 8/2. I’m encouraged seeing a fair amount of us with similar vehicles, order dates, and delivery windows.

Got a text asking about a trade in, I have none. Others have reported getting VINS within a few days of that text. Fingers crossed.
I got that text probably earlier last month or end of October. Still waiting on VIN...

Reactions: andre88223
So, here's another way to find your vin possibly prior to notification of it.

Nov. 30th I received a request from the tesla app to provide wire transfer. I downloaded the order agreement and mvpa (found below my configuration details and cost breakdown on my account)

At that time, and still now, I don't have a Vin assigned that I can see, just RN.

Yesterday my SA told me my Vin when I asked. BUT I just reopened the mvpa file I downloaded on Tuesday. Didn't notice then, but the vin is clearly identified on it at the top.