Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dam how does EDD even work lol, jealous of everyone who ordered after me and have EDD before me! (OD 6/28 here and Nov-Dec range)
There are probably a couple dozen metrics that get dropped into a cauldron full of AI, stirred up a bit and poured through a sieve. What's left over is your EDD for the day. :)

That being said, you should definitely be ahead of most -- if not all -- of the August orders. I wonder if Tesla thinks your profile is incomplete?

Well, today I was moved up by 4-6 weeks. Also, very strange, I have a 15 day window - the narrowest yet. I've seen others with new windows of 28 days. Tesla's EDD algorithm is wacky. I'd be very happy to take delivery in December.

Well, today I was moved up by 4-6 weeks. Also, very strange, I have a 15 day window - the narrowest yet. I've seen others with new windows of 28 days. Tesla's EDD algorithm is wacky. I'd be very happy to take delivery in December.
I think we will be part of the massive end of quarter delivery so they can post large Q4 revenue and profit. It kind of reminds me of the 80s movie with Michael Keaton, “Gung Ho”. Hopefully the wheels won’t fall off after we have taken delivery.

Reactions: G.D.H
My order date is 8/4. I had been 11/19-12/9 for several weeks. Now it’s 12/3-12/31. I’ll probably end up getting it delivered just before midnight 12/31.

My order date is 8/4. I had been 11/19-12/9 for several weeks. Now it’s 12/3-12/31. I’ll probably end up getting it delivered just before midnight 12/31.
Yep, same boat as well! The wait continues...

Order placed on 8/10 for a MYLR w/gemini, tow hitch & white interior. Had an end of November delivery for the longest time. Delivery date moved a few times but nothing major. About 2 weeks ago it switched to end of January/early Feb. Yesterday it switched to 10/26-11/19. I also got an invite to a Tesla Teams meeting for Delivery Orientation yesterday. Hoping that this date holds true! I'm in the Chicago area.

My EDD moved again from 10/17 - 11/14 to 10/17 - 10/30. Looks like the window is narrowing. I don't know what that means
Generally, a range narrowing when you're close is a good sign. My range narrowed to 15 days, which appears to be an anomaly as I haven't seen anyone with a 15 day range. Given mine EDD range is still 2 months out, I don't think my range is indicative of anything.