Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no! I have a similar build as yours.. my EDD has not changed since the last update on 10/11.. bracing for the bad news!
I am doing the same, unfortunately. MYLR | Blue/Black | 19" | 7 seats | No Tow or FSD. I ordered on 8/9 and EDD just got bumped to 12/16-12/31 from 11/12-12/10. I am sure it will get worse before I actually have the car. :(

Yep! I am speculating that Hertz big purchase screwed us all, they probably will deliver those in priority over us, and it gets worse for me that I have to move to AZ by end of January, so I am racing against time
When you ordered, the EDD on the main site would have been January. I ordered almost a week prior and saw Jan ‘22.

If you knew you were moving in January, or had the possibility to move…why did you order? I don’t think Hertz is responsible for that.

And the hertz deal was probably in the works for a longer period than your order at the end of august, or do you think $4 billion dollar deals like this one get made in a single week?

Reactions: voxel
When you ordered, the EDD on the main site would have been January. I ordered almost a week prior and saw Jan ‘22.

If you knew you were moving in January, or had the possibility to move…why did you order? I don’t think Hertz is responsible for that.

And the hertz deal was probably in the works for a longer period than your order at the end of august, or do you think $4 billion dollar deals like this one get made in a single week?
good point

Ugh. I was down to a 13 day window and now I’m at a 27 day one 😭
Did you move to a 28 day window over the weekend and if so what is it. I got moved from Nov 8-Dec 6 to Dec 1-29 over the weekend. I am now seeing some folks (mostly on the East Coast) who got bumped out over the weekend now getting pulled back to Nov EDDs again. Hoping ours pull back as well over the next few days.

Did you move to a 28 day window over the weekend and if so what is it. I got moved from Nov 8-Dec 6 to Dec 1-29 over the weekend. I am now seeing some folks (mostly on the East Coast) who got bumped out over the weekend now getting pulled back to Nov EDDs again. Hoping ours pull back as well over the next few days.
I was at Nov 11-23, then got pushed on Sunday to Nov 30-Dec 28. Still there. East Coast. 😩