Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah seems like it was just a bug with their system.....but I can't stop looking!
Interesting, earlier today (1pm ish) I went on the site and it looked very very different. Thought it was that I opened in old Internet Explorer and it wasn't looking proper.

Site had huge images of each vehicle with simple buttons to select used or custom order.

I'm guessing they are revamping the site.

I am be just speculating, but I feel like the EDD Algorithm updates automatically unless there is a VIN or a delivery actual update from the SA to where the EDD becomes more actual that estimated
Case in Point: I think given that I had no update today 12/9 and my EDD was to start Dec 13, I guess the algorithm recalculated and threw me into Jan/Feb
I know someone in the forum said, if you don't get a VIN and you're approaching your EDD, you may get one of those automatic updates
again, this is all my speculation

I am be just speculating, but I feel like the EDD Algorithm updates automatically unless there is a VIN or a delivery actual update from the SA to where the EDD becomes more actual that estimated
Case in Point: I think given that I had no update today 12/9 and my EDD was to start Dec 13, I guess the algorithm recalculated and threw me into Jan/Feb
I know someone in the forum said, if you don't get a VIN and you're approaching your EDD, you may get one of those automatic updates
again, this is all my speculation
Doesn't seem too far fetched for it to just boot you out a month and then bring you back with a VIN. It's a wacked out system it seems like

I picked up car today. I would say 98% condition, just slight gap, little scratch near glove box, but not an issue in my opinion. Drives awesome, wheel alignment seems normal, exterior looks good. I’m happy. Only surprise is I can hear batteries or something after car shut off. My home is in a very quiet neighborhood, so I didn’t notice at store. I had a great delivery experience. Sat in car with SA, showed me useful tips, paired phone and fobs to car. I had checklist but didn’t use it, I just looked around, tested stuff. Oh yeah USB and wireless charging works. Have mud flaps and rear door PPF preinstalled. Meet Nova White. I look forward too everyone waiting to get theirs too.

Attachments

• B2596CBF-4AC5-49B3-A064-53C1E402EF8D.jpeg
    B2596CBF-4AC5-49B3-A064-53C1E402EF8D.jpeg
    689.8 KB · Views: 65
I picked up car today. I would say 98% condition, just slight gap, little scratch near glove box, but not an issue in my opinion. Drives awesome, wheel alignment seems normal, exterior looks good. I’m happy. Only surprise is I can hear batteries or something after car shut off. My home is in a very quiet neighborhood, so I didn’t notice at store. I had a great delivery experience. Sat in car with SA, showed me useful tips, paired phone and fobs to car. I had checklist but didn’t use it, I just looked around, tested stuff. Oh yeah USB and wireless charging works. Have mud flaps and rear door PPF preinstalled. Meet Nova White. I look forward too everyone waiting to get theirs too.
Congrats! White exterior with the Induction wheels never gets old to look at

Reactions: jlsprcr and seeb
Sounds elegant! I am so glad I ordered the White, congratulations man! Looking forward to post about mine when that day comes

Reactions: jlsprcr
I've just received an email from Tesla Order Support experience asking for me feedback regarding my ordering process and also about my interaction with my Tesla Advisor. Has anyone else received same email?
Nope. Would love to put a detailed answer together for that! Make it count.