Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rear mat goes way forward right up to the under seat vents. May not look molded to the car but it is. As you can see dealing with snow already.

PXL_20211228_170555589.jpg

Driver side

PXL_20211228_170640202~2.jpg

PXL_20211228_170620031.jpg

PXL_20211228_170628466.jpg

This pic is driver side looking at the centre console. The mat follows the line of the console to blend in so if you look back at the first driver side view image you can't even tell you're unable to see the rug along the side of the console. All covered.
PXL_20211228_170635540.jpg

Just a rear view of the seats. Just taking photos for ya.

yes, the range will drop for sure. But as long as I can get my car started that will be fine. My longest trip is generally to your state (Kenosha). With a super charger network along I-94, I am fine charging along the way and having some breaks. My main worry about my MYLR is how it behaves when the streets are not cleared of snow. The ground clearance is much less than my current 8.2" on the Lexus SUV.

It is highly likely you are next for delivery. I think they are keen to clear August bookings. They are focused on selling cars that can be "delivered", meaning close to Fremont for the end of quarter. But it is highly likely you will receive a VIN soon.
Praying that you are right!

Rear mat goes way forward right up to the under seat vents. May not look molded to the car but it is. As you can see dealing with snow already.

View attachment 749252

Driver side

View attachment 749253

View attachment 749254
View attachment 749255

This pic is driver side looking at the centre console. The mat follows the line of the console to blend in so if you look back at the first driver side view image you can't even tell you're unable to see the rug along the side of the console. All covered.
View attachment 749256

Just a rear view of the seats. Just taking photos for ya.
When did you order these? As of now it says OOO. I felt like the Tesmanian ones are good for the price of $250, includes the trunk and sub trunks.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric.freeman
yes, the range will drop for sure. But as long as I can get my car started that will be fine. My longest trip is generally to your state (Kenosha). With a super charger network along I-94, I am fine charging along the way and having some breaks. My main worry about my MYLR is how it behaves when the streets are not cleared of snow. The ground clearance is much less than my current 8.2" on the Lexus SUV.
I have the same anxiety about underbody clearance. Current SUV is a Subaru Forester with clearance similar to your Lexus. That said, the Model Y clearance is similar to that of recent (not newest) RAV4s, and they seem to do fine in the deep. We have a 4x4 Tacoma if necessary. Fingers crossed because I don't want to be driving the pickup except when absolutely necessary.

Seeing some Sept orders fulfilling close to me, lets see what happens. if not by end of this year then I am guessing Feb. These days I am checking my app every 15 minutes, even though I know, its not going to change that soon. I guess I have too much time these days lol
I don’t expect to see a change on my EDD this week, at rate I just hope it doesn’t go beyond Feb. when I ordered, the estimate was January, and I though to myself “yeah, sure, of course it is coming before THAT!”, well, here I am… hoping for Feb.

It is highly likely you are next for delivery. I think they are keen to clear August bookings. They are focused on selling cars that can be "delivered", meaning close to Fremont for the end of quarter. But it is highly likely you will receive a VIN soon.
I'm an 8/30 order/profile date and am in a weird place where I would LOVE to see an early VIN right now and take delivery before next Monday, but also worried that I might get notice late this week and I am going out of town next Monday through Saturday and get thrown back of the line.

I think the shortest time between VIN and delivery in SoCal is a couple days? So any notice or a VIN after this Thursday I think I would have to push.

MYLR Blue, Gemini, no FSD/hitch with a late December EDD for most of the wait time, but have been stuck on a 1/20-2/17 EDD since 12/17.

Remember your range will drop in half.
yes, the range will drop for sure. But as long as I can get my car started that will be fine. My longest trip is generally to your state (Kenosha). With a super charger network along I-94, I am fine charging along the way and having some breaks. My main worry about my MYLR is how it behaves when the streets are not paved. The ground clearance is much much less than my current Lexus SUV (8.2").

I'm an 8/30 order/profile date and am in a weird place where I would LOVE to see an early VIN right now and take delivery before next Monday, but also worried that I might get notice late this week and I am going out of town next Monday through Saturday and get thrown back of the line.

I think the shortest time between VIN and delivery in SoCal is a couple days? So any notice or a VIN after this Thursday I think I would have to push.

MYLR Blue, Gemini, no FSD/hitch with a late December EDD for most of the wait time, but have been stuck on a 1/20-2/17 EDD since 12/17.
I am doubting Tesla will continue this crazy stuff of forcing people to take delivery next day or be pushed ahead by a few months. There are advantages of being within 6 hours of Fremont, but what has been going on this week, is beyond all standards of business ethic.

Reactions: mwdietertg