Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going by Teslike's spreadsheet, it is crazy how everyone from mid August everywhere except west coast seem to have received their vehicles in November while we are still waiting in January with no holds or delays on our side. Of course original EDD was January, so no cause for complaints on our side.
No holds here either.
I had an edd that was as early as Nov 19th at one point. Everytime I've entered into my EDD window the next morning I've been pushed out further.
Still waiting on the edge of my seat for a text, email, call or vin 👩‍💻

16409749354075392259662043224668.jpg
didn't get my car but guess what came today...

MYLR, Midnight Silver, induction wheels, 5 seats. No tow hitch, no FSD. OD 8/17. EDD 3/20-4/10.

Anyone has that big of a wait time. I have completed my profile same week i placed order. EDD has not changed for a couple of weeks now. Have gotten 1 week window twice then it pushes out months at a time. This is so frustrating.

Reactions: samori01
MYLR, Midnight Silver, induction wheels, 5 seats. No tow hitch, no FSD. OD 8/17. EDD 3/20-4/10.

Anyone has that big of a wait time. I have completed my profile same week i placed order. EDD has not changed for a couple of weeks now. Have gotten 1 week window twice then it pushes out months at a time. This is so frustrating.
That does seem excessive. Is your profile complete? 8 month wait is like, double the amount it should be taking

There are a couple of you who have mid-Aug orders with March-April EDDs which seem to be outliers vs Jan-Feb EDDs for the rest of us. Not sure what the issue is and totally understand your frustration.

don't worry about the edd, it will change