Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else moved from checking your app every hour to “log off and logon just in case the servers needs a refresh”?
I know I have
I was doing that weeks ago. Now I am nervously checking hoping there won't be a VIN as I am getting ready to go on vacation and not returning until Jan 8th. That, and I am hoping to get the new AMD chip of course. But I will take delivery if they say they can get the car to me before I leave. I am not waiting.

Reactions: eric.freeman
Just get it..? I think u have 24-48 hrs to return it, if u dont like it. Might check on that but thats what ive read.
Ah that’s kinda nice, read in other threads everyone complimenting it and saying it’s worth, and somewhat a way to make your LR a pseudo performance model, some test drive videos have people doing 0 - 60 in 3.9 seconds, which is an outlier but that’s very close to a MYP

Reactions: ap105
Hey all! Glad to hear a ton of folks receiving their VIN and/or are taking delivery before New Years! Here's to hoping my vehicle will get here in early January 🙏
🤞fingers crossed for January deliveries in Reno!!!
If we had end of December delivery dates we would have been heartbroken by this record breaking snow storm shutting down 80.

Reactions: kjudd11
For those lucky ones receiving their cars, use this tracker:
Interesting to see some AMD, Li-ion battery and double glass popping up!

For those lucky ones receiving their cars, use this tracker:
Interesting to see some AMD, Li-ion battery and double glass popping up!
when you say some, you mean two, right? and only one model y