Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so if you have been waiting for 130 days or more
Congrats, you are now, according to the sheet, entering the 10 longest wait periods for ORDER to VIN
142. OD 8/14
I've had what feels like a million different edds but i've had 3 two week windows and a 2 day window. I thought once you get into a two week window you are supposed to be closer to getting a car. At least that's what the SA told me in the beginning of December when I hit one of those dates 😂🙃

Last edited:
so if you have been waiting for 130 days or more
Congrats, you are now, according to the sheet, entering the 10 longest wait periods for ORDER to VIN
Day 141 from order and 139 from profile completion. Current EDD is day 145 to 159. No holds or any other delays on my side other than picking the no option configuration that Tesla has decided they no longer like.

Whatever record we August orders set, though, will be broken by orders from later months. :)

Day 141 from order and 139 from profile completion. Current EDD is day 145 to 159. No holds or any other delays on my side other than picking the no option configuration that Tesla has decided they no longer like.

Whatever record we August orders set, though, will be broken by orders from later months. :)
I am happy to lose this contest and not be in the top 5 :oops:

I feel your pain! White ext /black interior plus gemini.... we are the most hated configuration around 😂

• Funny
Reactions: leaftoy