Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After resisting ordering anything before I had a VIN (still don't have a VIN) I went ahead and ordered the home link accessory since the accessory was out of stock for a while and came back in stock. They are supposedly delivering it same day on a Sunday! They should some of their super shipping skills on the actual vehicle. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: J1513
19 Gemini wheel owners (future ones too), what do y'all think? should I do?

I think it is a generation thing. Older generation want alloy wheels with the silver look. Long time back, more expensive cars had those and entry level ones had aluminum hub caps. I think for younger people the darker color is cool, so go for it! The drop in mileage by removing the Gemini wheel cover is just 3-4 miles. You can even enter after you remove in your Tesla, so it will account for the slightly higher turbulence and adjust your predicted range accordingly.

I think it is a generation thing. Older generation want alloy wheels with the silver look. Long time back, more expensive cars had those and entry level ones had aluminum hub caps. I think for younger people the darker color is cool, so go for it! The drop in mileage by removing the Gemini wheel cover is just 3-4 miles. You can even enter after you remove in your Tesla, so it will account for the slightly higher turbulence and adjust your predicted range accordingly.
Who are you calling old?

Within the EDD now... will the curse of 8/18 orders break this time? 🤔

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - Gemini wheels - 7-seater - no tow - no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 1/08 - 02/05

View attachment 753553
1641760060619.gif