Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we have been stuck with a June EDD for 3 months now. Thanks to this forum (and not Tesla) I figured out that our trade-in info had gone stale and we were thrown to the back of the line. We rectified that almost a month ago, but the app still tells us June.

We've called Tesla twice. The first time we were told that our June EDD "was a problem" and they'd call us back....they never did. Today the guy on the line essentially blamed us for not updating the trade-in information. He told us to be patient. I think I've been way more than patient.

I'm heading down to the King of Prussia store today to talk to someone face-to-face. Something tells me I won't have any luck there either.

Does anyone here have Elon's number? 😠

Interesting. I know somebody else with a June EDD with an August order. Is that Tesla’s way of saying there a problem with your order?

I worry about unfolding my August order and getting a June or later EDD. I want a definitely timeframe on Austin or the new batteries before unholding.

Entering in my Edd tomorrow for the third time this month! 1/17-1/31
I am also entering my EDD for the third time tomorrow. Previously entered it on 12/31 and 1/7. Would have entered it a third time last Thursday but EDD moved before I entered it. Let’s hope we both get our VINs tonight!

Last edited:
Interesting. I know somebody else with a June EDD with an August order. Is that Tesla’s way of saying there a problem with your order?

I worry about unfolding my August order and getting a June or later EDD. I want a definitely timeframe on Austin or the new batteries before unholding.
If you don't complete the profile right away, it could delay an EDD. Most people complete the profile right away and don't complete step 4 (financing).

Some don't complete the profile on purpose to delay delivery as long as possible to get the new 4680 battery or BBB.

Reactions: samori01 and voxel

June EDD is just a placeholder. Mine finally got out of June and updated on Friday. Other Junes also started to indicate that their EDD has updated.

Reactions: voxel
Our delivery on Friday got cancelled when they called to say the car suffered damage in transit.
Old vin was ..NF357xxx

They removed the VIN off our profile and put it back to a new EDD window of 1/23-2/6
So that likely means the damage was bad enough they do not expect the body shop to fix it quickly and we likely are getting a new VIN number.
Said they needed to replace the windshield, the front end had rock damage and body shop was going to update them after doing a full assessment. So I'm guessing since they have not gotten our money yet they might be assigning us a new VIN if that can be delivered more quickly.

Also the insurance company here who does supplemental glass insurance will not cover Teslas, wonder if they have trouble getting the glass here.

Our delivery on Friday got cancelled when they called to say the car suffered damage in transit.
Old vin was ..NF357xxx

They removed the VIN off our profile and put it back to a new EDD window of 1/23-2/6
So that likely means the damage was bad enough they do not expect the body shop to fix it quickly and we likely are getting a new VIN number.
Said they needed to replace the windshield, the front end had rock damage and body shop was going to update them after doing a full assessment. So I'm guessing since they have not gotten our money yet they might be assigning us a new VIN if that can be delivered more quickly.

Also the insurance company here who does supplemental glass insurance will not cover Teslas, wonder if they have trouble getting the glass here.
we have the same EDD, hopefully cars come together and not damaged..

Anyone here have FSD? Is it worth $10k? Trying decide if I want to add it on before the price jumps tomorrow.
No interest here even when it was $8k and then $10k so Elon could raise it all he wants. Subscription plan for $199 per month for road trips was good enough but I'm sure the subscription plan will raise to $299 pretty soon and then I'm done with FSD. Autopilot works just fine and all I want is the auto lane changes. I'll be happy to fork over a couple grand for that. Im not a buyer until the FSD is transferable from vehicle to vehicle or bring back Enhanced Auto Pilot package for $5k and I'm in.

Reactions: samori01 and voxel