Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All busy day! Finally took delivery on day 156. Car is nearly perfect just a minor issue with the frunk. Panel gaps were good. Drives great. 10 fingers and 10 toes and working USB ports. Haven’t had a chance to play around too much yet. Will post the specs tomorrow.

View attachment 756146

View attachment 756148
Alright not much more to say. The car is beautiful and a ton of fun. Did get the AMD Ryzen chip (VIN 356xxx) but no matrix headlights and no heated wipers, pretty much what I expected. The only issue I really have is with the Frunk. It took me several tries to close completely and feels like I’m denting the hood doing it. Otherwise it did come with mudflaps. Kids really enjoyed the extra legroom and “Caraoke”.

Manufacture date says 01/22. So if waiting 4 weeks because of delayed delivery for me the new chip I guess it’s worth it?

Anyway I think that’s it. LMK if I missed anything or if anyone wants to know about the delivery experience.

I also set up home delivery for 1/21. I didn't think it was an option here in Spokane. Now I just need the app to take my insurance card. I upload the picture it picks up the info and I hit submit but when I go back it doesn't save.
Usaa is closed today so i have to wait until tomorrow for insurance! So weird that it didn't save, I'll keep you posted if mine has the same issue. I live like 3 miles from the dealership so maybe they offered because I'm so close ?

Hoping so! Although I’m not too concerned if I have to wait another week, as I leave town on Thursday and won’t be back till next Monday!
I have back to back clients everyday this week but for some reason I had a 4 hour break on Thursday.... it was meant to be. Yours will be too. Sending good vibes for a delivery after you're back!

• Love
Reactions: kjudd11
Alright not much more to say. The car is beautiful and a ton of fun. Did get the AMD Ryzen chip (VIN 356xxx) but no matrix headlights and no heated wipers, pretty much what I expected. The only issue I really have is with the Frunk. It took me several tries to close completely and feels like I’m denting the hood doing it. Otherwise it did come with mudflaps. Kids really enjoyed the extra legroom and “Caraoke”.

Manufacture date says 01/22. So if waiting 4 weeks because of delayed delivery for me the new chip I guess it’s worth it?

Anyway I think that’s it. LMK if I missed anything or if anyone wants to know about the delivery experience.
I can see from the pics the PPF near the rear wheels. Did it come with PPF in the front? Thanks.

Hopefully you were able to see the owner's manual, but make sure you are putting your hands on both sides of the T on the frunk. I also have found that a very good way of closing it is putting the side of my hand underneath the T and pressing down

So we have been stuck with a June EDD for 3 months now. Thanks to this forum (and not Tesla) I figured out that our trade-in info had gone stale and we were thrown to the back of the line. We rectified that almost a month ago, but the app still tells us June.

We've called Tesla twice. The first time we were told that our June EDD "was a problem" and they'd call us back....they never did. Today the guy on the line essentially blamed us for not updating the trade-in information. He told us to be patient. I think I've been way more than patient.

I'm heading down to the King of Prussia store today to talk to someone face-to-face. Something tells me I won't have any luck there either.

Does anyone here have Elon's number? 😠
So frustrating! Hope you can shake something loose.

Hopefully you were able to see the owner's manual, but make sure you are putting your hands on both sides of the T on the frunk. I also have found that a very good way of closing it is putting the side of my hand underneath the T and pressing down
Thanks for the tip. I did not see that, tried it and it’s a little better but still quite forceful. Prolly just needs to loosen up a bit.