Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think they can deliver a car with less mileage than that…most everyone has said their car had 15 mi on the odometer.
Yes from my understanding of the car manufacturing industry, there’s some QC stuff that happens once the car is complete before they ship it out, which involves driving it (both on different road surfaces and on that machine where the car’s wheels move but the car is stationary. Blanking right now on what it’s called). I presume Tesla’s no different.

Yes from my understanding of the car manufacturing industry, there’s some QC stuff that happens once the car is complete before they ship it out, which involves driving it (both on different road surfaces and on that machine where the car’s wheels move but the car is stationary. Blanking right now on what it’s called). I presume Tesla’s no different.
Mine has 15 miles and it's in route, I agree I think it's part of testing

Reactions: RocY
So we have been stuck with a June EDD for 3 months now. Thanks to this forum (and not Tesla) I figured out that our trade-in info had gone stale and we were thrown to the back of the line. We rectified that almost a month ago, but the app still tells us June.

We've called Tesla twice. The first time we were told that our June EDD "was a problem" and they'd call us back....they never did. Today the guy on the line essentially blamed us for not updating the trade-in information. He told us to be patient. I think I've been way more than patient.

I'm heading down to the King of Prussia store today to talk to someone face-to-face. Something tells me I won't have any luck there either.

Does anyone here have Elon's number? 😠

Reactions: voxel
Holy *sugar* I just checked and it had me accept Tesla vision. Edd 1-19 - 1-22 now!

Vin NF360***

Any idea why odometer says 15…?
I’m hoping each car gets a bit of a test drive to make sure wheels don’t fall off as in the 80’s movie Gung Ho. Unfortunately, unlike the fictional Japanese executive, I don’t think Elon tells his manufacturing workers “You’ll fix all these before they go out”.

I called the 1800 number displayed in order details because i feel my SA never knows whats up with my order. The same week i placed my order i called SA to make sure my profile was done. Last Thursday i called the 1800 number only to be told that my profile was not completed till late October. After reassuring the person i spoke with that my SA had confirmed completion she simply said thats not what their system says. Anyway, she told me not to expect a delivery till late March early April. 😡😡😡
Bloody hell, that sucks. Look at the bright side, you will likely get the new battery pack, I hope.

Reactions: xSCMx