Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had off of work yesterday (Jan 17th), and it was the first day in my current EDD, so decided to try and call the Vegas DC to see if the SA that ghosted me in Aug actually changed my delivery to Vegas from Salt Lake City before she took the goldfish and walked. I was rerouted by the automated system to a person answering in Fremont that said my delivery center is listed as Salt Lake City (not surprised). After several minutes and much explaining, she said she has updated it to Vegas. Since we can't see that on our profile/order, we'll see with a VIN shows... it's not the first time I've been told it was set as Vegas.

I said to her I heard that the Tesla folks can see more information on our projected delivery dates/timelines than we can, and if she can hook me up with a little more info... so said nope, she only sees what I see, then says, "let's see what it says.... your Estimated Delivery Date is Jan 17th to Jan 31... so soon." Ok, well thanks for looking... but guess it's not happening the 17th.

As of 9:15 MST on Jan 18th, my EDD is still Jan 17-31.

I'm going with they've decided to run all the 7-seaters outta Austin since Fremont can't be bothered with such things, plus it'll be a nice easy low production/modest ramp/test/work out the paint booth kinks along with AMD, 15v battery, heated wiper blade upgrade, new headlights, structural battery packs with 4680s installed, ventilated seats, and modest range boost to 350, but they can't announce it until the next earnings call. 🤫
Woke up this morning, check my account, and it's still Jan 17-31. Wonder if changing my DC and (temporary) kicked me out of the update queue/cycle.

Great seeing all the VINs rain down the last couple pages! Congrats fellow Aug orders!

Is there a way to change my profile to finance instead of cash pay or do I have to wait for my SA office to open at 10am? Is there a different number I could call?
you can also reply back to the automated text you get from a 510 number to ask to switch to finance instead of cash. But yes. Calling your local delivery center is just as good.

Reactions: eric.freeman
Really delighted for my friends, the class of Aug 2021 for getting vins and deliveries, let's cross fingers for everyone else left!
Let's go Tesla
Make it happen

download (1).jpg

I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?
My EDD moved to June and stayed there a looong time. Last week it was moved to April 5-May 3, which is better. I guess.