Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August/September VIN Notifications And Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of people over on the shipping thread are reporting they have been given 22nd September as their collection day at SC.
Ooooooooooooo 1 day before battery day!
Glad it’s not me!
I actually view that as a good thing and that it would be more highly likely they don’t want a vehicle with the new tech out on the road before they announce it. For all they know, anyone can reverse engineer it to break the news first. I’m still waiting on a delivery date for mine so I will update everyone whenever I get that.

I actually view that as a good thing and that it would be more highly likely they don’t want a vehicle with the new tech out on the road before they announce it. For all they know, anyone can reverse engineer it to break the news first. I’m still waiting on a delivery date for mine so I will update everyone whenever I get that.
Got the text today to setup a delivery appointment in Atlanta. Still haven't received a VIN which seems weird considering I have a delivery setup for September 12th. Hopefully it pops up in a couple of days.

Just got a call from my Tesla SA that my vehicle is scheduled to arrive at my local delivery center on September 10th. She said she would reach back out to me on Tuesday, September 1st to schedule delivery as sometimes those arrival dates move up or back a day or two. Keep you posted.