Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After car has dried from being washed (used my air compressor to trial drying, I’m ordering a big boi jr I reakon, game changer) just putting the cover on while in the shed.
Sometimes when it’s windy at night some dust and pubes fly around in the shed so this should keep it schmick.
The vent at the front and charge port are a nice touch.

View attachment 1035732View attachment 1035733
This cover seems to be maybe blocking network connectivity haha

Been trying a while now!

IMG_0033.jpeg

Do a google and get a price match.
I got confused. I ended up with a mini +
On their website the names all don’t seem to match up. I’ll have to fire up the old 386 in the morning and open up some multiple tabs to get comparing.
I was going to get a Milwaukee 18v portable blower so I could finally throw my 2 stroke petrol blower in the green waste bin but not being heated or filtered is turning me off.

Reactions: smeltitdeltit
Just in case anyone is looking for something to inflate their tyres/you’re sick of going to the servo.

I did toss up getting one of the smaller, more portable units but ended up with this. Very easy to take on trips, and gets the job done quickly.

From Bunnings @ $125 (already had a Ryobi battery and charger).

I went with 44.5 psi as the machine then read each tyre at 42 upon releasing the attachment, however when my car updated the tyre pressures they were at 43 all around, so 43.5 on the Ryobi will be the way to go moving forward.

On another note, as I never received a bunch of Halo Blk goodies I sent them an email.. they said my windscreen umbrella and foot pedals were lost, and they gave me a new tracking number for my floor mats.. they’re still in Hong Kong.

They also said they’d already resent my foot pedals but didn’t provide a date as to when they were posted, or a tracking number. They have run out of windscreen umbrellas in silver (gold stock only) and offered me a refund but then have gone quiet after I requested the refund 😬.

Halo Blk Global have offered me not one, but TWO air fresheners as compensation.

The lesson here is use the Australian store!

IMG_4775.jpeg

IMG_4780.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
Just in case anyone is looking for something to inflate their tyres/you’re sick of going to the servo.

I did toss up getting one of the smaller, more portable units but ended up with this. Very easy to take on trips, and gets the job done quickly.

I went with 44.5 psi as the machine then read each tyre at 42 upon releasing the attachment, however when my car updated the tyre pressures they were at 43 all around, so 43.5 on the Ryobi will be the way to go moving forward.

On another note, as I never received a bunch of Halo Blk goodies I sent them an email.. they said my windscreen umbrella and foot pedals were lost, and they gave me a new tracking number for my floor mats.. they’re still in Hong Kong.

They also said they’d already resent my foot pedals but didn’t provide a date as to when they were posted, or a tracking number. They have run out of windscreen umbrellas in silver (gold stock only) and offered me a refund but then have gone quiet after I requested the refund 😬.

Halo Blk Global have offered me not one, but TWO air fresheners as compensation.

View attachment 1036076
View attachment 1036077
Ohh that looks neat!
I did look at the Milwaukee one but ended up with a Chinese portable one.
Seems to work and yep, have to check the tpms in the car as that’s my central source of information haha

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on

View attachment 1036076
View attachment 1036077
Still waiting on my mats. Haloblk might be waiting for another change of season before admitting that they have been lost en route. Good to know that they actually draw that conclusion at some point. No more international store for me either.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Still waiting on my mats. Haloblk might be waiting for another change of season before admitting that they have been lost en route. Good to know that they actually draw that conclusion at some point. No more international store for me either.
What’s your latest tracking update?

This is from their email: “We regret to inform you that your recent order containing the Alloy Foot Pedals and Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella was unfortunately mishandled by the logistics provider, resulting in its misplacement.”

What’s your latest tracking update?

This is from their email: “We regret to inform you that your recent order containing the Alloy Foot Pedals and Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella was unfortunately mishandled by the logistics provider, resulting in its misplacement.”
On 12 March I got 已离港 预计3/28到港 which says should arrive 28 March (I think). Either way, no mats yet. My windshield sunshade arrived weeks go and my roof sunshade (that I am really happy with).

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on