Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Australia Post confirmed HaloBlk must have sent me the wrong tracking number lol (for anyone still following along). So keen for those floor mats!
Crikey, quite the ordeal, sounds like they will be worth the wait though :) I have had that before where you get given the wrong tracking number, but mistakes happen and it will all work out eventually :)

Im quite enjoying the no carpet thing, especially with dog hair, heaps easy for me to keep clean.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
@richardnau took it out and bonnet lines up perfectly.
Got to be a way to get it to line up though… it needs to go towards the drivers side not and the bracket needs etching out

IMG_9876.jpeg

hi folks. I am trying to post some photoes taking with Iphone. it says file is too big. does anyone know how do i make the file smaller? thanks

From the Help function of TMC:

• Maximum file size: We allow images up to 10,240KB (file size) and 2,000px dimensions (height or width). Note that if larger than 2,000px dimensions they will be resized to 2,000px, which means in most cases even if the file size was larger than 10,240KB, it will be allowed because the resizing of px dimensions automatically compresses the file size. However if smaller than the maximum px dimensions, your image will not get compressed so will only upload if it starts off smaller than 10,240KB.