Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amazon saying it will be delivered on Monday. So will test them and see if they fit then report back.

@AlexPotter no luck unfortunately. It seems the top area around the edges of the mat do not fit or conform to the shape of the Highland, as the bump under the chair is different and also the slope on the side of the seat. I will be returning these to Amazon now until they come out with one that will officially work with the new model.

Reactions: AlexPotter
@AlexPotter no luck unfortunately. It seems the top area around the edges of the mat do not fit or conform to the shape of the Highland, as the bump under the chair is different and also the slope on the side of the seat. I will be returning these to Amazon now until they come out with one that will officially work with the new model.
Roget that, appreciated for the feedback. Not sure what to do now. Don't want to wait months till the updated version will be released. Not sure I am ready to pay 700$ for Halo bllk + 200$ for doorsteps covers. What other good quality (maybe not as good as Halpblk) we have available? Carzy VIctor is running out of matts at the moment, but I think I found the same on Aliexpresa for about the same 200$. Any other good options?

Roget that, appreciated for the feedback. Not sure what to do now. Don't want to wait months till the updated version will be released. Not sure I am ready to pay 700$ for Halo bllk + 200$ for doorsteps covers. What other good quality (maybe not as good as Halpblk) we have available? Carzy VIctor is running out of matts at the moment, but I think I found the same on Aliexpresa for about the same 200$. Any other good options?

I just bought these from Tessories for now even though they do not cover the sill they should be good enough.

What about these door sill covers for the highland they look decent. Not sure how they would stick down though as these areas are carpet..

Last edited:
What about these door sill covers for the highland they look decent. Not sure how they would stick down though as these areas are carpet..

I have some of these on order…

Not sure how they would stick down though as these areas are carpet.
It should come with Velcro which sticks to the carpet and keep it down.
IMG_9236.png

Reactions: TE5L4

nicee yeah they look good, (nooo more spending aghh must resist)

but yeah x-car is the crazy victory ebay guy, good seller and they offer good stuff, my boot frunk under boot mats are from them, posted pics earlier

Reactions: TE5L4
I just tested it and it worked.

Set it to 36psi and tyre was 34psi . Took about 60-70 seconds to get there but I guess that's understandable considering it's just battery powered.
I have the xiaomi 1s from last year and have tested it in the 33psi range as that is standard for old car. Not sure how it works in the 42psi range for Tesla though. Heard the latest version is even more powerful. May upgrade if needed.

Reactions: edy80y
View attachment 1017507

Dang, still 8 days till they ship…

Cancel and get the ones I suggested.. only a bit more and look much better tbh :)

Reactions: dronus