Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone put any “go faster” pedals yet?

I finally got round to installing mine today, bit of a pain to install, but got there in the end.

The accelerator doesn’t feel as tight as I would like, I mean it holds on okay, just feel it give a bit when I pull it. I did warm up the rubber first and stretched it quite a bit while fitting it, so am guessing it will pull back tighter after an hour or two. Anyone else done this and can comment?

View attachment 1017319
Still in its box along with the left foot resting pad which I think is useless. Waiting for a sunny day to warm it up :)

1000007514.jpg
1000007515.jpg
1000007516.jpg
1000007517.jpg
1000007518.jpg

Just finished printing wall mount for mobile charger (I decided to go with it instead wall charger) and cable/plug holder. Still need to do some after printing work.

Can’t seem the find a RHD M3H on the Aussie website
You’ll need to order them from the global site for now

Or wait for local distributor and AU site to have them available (I’ve been told end of Feb early March).

Reactions: Shillo
You’ll need to order them from the global site for now

Or wait for local distributor and AU site to have them available (I’ve been told end of Feb early March).
Nice one, thank you

I just blew 900 bucks on Halo Blk gear after not spending a cent on accessories since I placed my order in September. Full mat and cargo liner set, roof shades, windscreen shade and alloy pedals. Can’t wait! Not sure if I’ll get the accessories or the car first lol. I am very close. I realised this morning that the prices quoted are AUD, which makes it feel like I am saving money! haha. Because yesterday I was under the impression they were USD.

I am very close. I have realised this morning that the price quoted is AUD, which makes it feel like I am saving money... Haha.
Yesterday I assumed it was USD.

My car is loaded and finger shaking above the buy now button.

Reactions: sammody
I just blew 900 bucks on Halo Blk gear after not spending a cent on accessories since I placed my order in September. Full mat and cargo liner set, roof shades, windscreen shade and alloy pedals. Can’t wait! Not sure if I’ll get the accessories or the car first lol.
haha same love the accessory addiction, but think its' at a point now I'm happy, got all the accessories I need. I'm up to $1000 now adding up all the accessories from the Tesla store/Ali Express / x-car

Least its still cheaper than my old ICE car, spending $6-$7K+ on it over the years, enhancing performance and handling, least I wont have that urge now on the Tesla, as its not like I can throw a bigger turbo or exhaust on it :)

Although the Halo BLK stuff is looking soo good, must resist!

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
I started off with stuff from those stores. The stuff is good, I wouldn't say great. In hindsight I should have not wasted my money and gone straight to the haloblk accessories but they weren't available at that time :)

yeah I get yah halo are top notch quality! I want their interior door bin haha

Most things like screen protector, carpet lined trays / frunk/boot liner trays ali-express are all great quality for the price, do the job well

Those Halo carpets are so nice though, maybe treat myself later this year or hint at fathers day present to missus later on haha

Oh one thing I need are weathershields, on rainy days I like driving with window open (I vape :)) ... so weathershields help... but can't seem to find anywhere

I msg x-car but they said probably 2nd half of this year for highland mode;s