Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once you get solar the green bars will be….very few, assuming you can day charge of course
Yeah and im travelling atm so its going to skew things.
Where im staying says “yeah, you can charge from our solar”
Meanwhile… their solar…

IMG_9144.jpeg

Does anyone know how to cancel the Mirrors auto-fold at the location function?

I tried this function to remember my home, but it was a bad idea. So I simply switched off this auto fold function but the car is still folding those mirrors when I approach my home (or even when I just driving by).

Currently, I have to unfold mirrors manually... anyone? 😅

I tried this function to remember my home, but it was a bad idea. So I simply switched off this auto fold function but the car is still folding those mirrors when I approach my home (or even when I just driving by).

Thats weird. Mine fold when the car locks and unfold at some stage after getting in the car. Once, while reversing close to a bush im pretty sure they folded in which could be good or bad i guess.
Never seen them fold when driving oast, or approaching home.

Thats weird. Mine fold when the car locks and unfold at some stage after getting in the car. Once, while reversing close to a bush im pretty sure they folded in which could be good or bad i guess.
Never seen them fold when driving oast, or approaching home.
i may lodge a service request soon, my center console USB C port doesnt work and need to call for a service anyway.

As soon as they start to fold, put them back where you want them and save it as home. Not sure if that will work but it should.

Reactions: Megawatts
@dronus, I finally got around to doing a drive to test out the adaptive headlights.

They worked awesome, unfortunately was really hard to get any decent video of it on the phone camera though.

I did make a quick video on the Tesla vision parking assist instead.
Yeah i just went for a drive.. it might have been my imagination but the lights seemed to project wider at slower speed snd seemed to “move” as i went around corners.

I didnt get to follow anyone to see if the masking worked.

Heaps bright and well levelled, looking forward to using it more.

Agreed, getting video would be tricky

Yeah i just went for a drive.. it might have been my imagination but the lights seemed to project wider at slower speed snd seemed to “move” as i went around corners.

I didnt get to follow anyone to see if the masking worked.

Heaps bright and well levelled, looking forward to using it more.

Agreed, getting video would be tricky
Yeah, decided to at least do something while I was out, so did this quick Tesla Vision video, might have to redo it another time though as the quality is pretty poor given the lighting conditions.

Reactions: dronus
Hey @Jules22 have you confirmed whether 3rd party chargers are visible in 2024.2.3 and if navigating to them invokes battery preconditioning?
Yes, I haen't actually charged from one, but if I select a nearby 3rd party charger it did start pre-conditioning.

I think the criteria on which ones show up is that it has to have been visited by a certain number of Tesla vehicles recently.