Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might be useful to know: Spoke with the Tesla rep earlier today on the price increase, and yes as people has said here if you have put in your deposit, you will not get a price increase - Unless you change your order (e.g. change the colour, trim, etc). Then you will get charge.

So if I change my order from a White RWD to a Blue, I would have to chuck in an extra $2,500 as opposed to $1,500 before.
Thanks! Ordered mine white RWD on 1st march before the price increase. Good to know the price wont change , i checked the order agreement and it says:

"If the manufacturer increases the cost of the new Vehicle to Tesla, Tesla is only en.tled to pass on to you an increase of up to and including 5% of the"
Total Factory Price of the Vehicle.

Ordered a M3LR W/B 4th Dec at Taren Point Sydney. No VIN or EDD or SA update. Noticed that the "8-12 weeks" message disappeared exactly after 12 weeks passed. Tesla seem worried to avoiding embarrassment but happy to keep a false lead time even when obvious that it will not be honoured.
Same...although I have not seen Miranda as a divery destination yet...mine disappeared 4 days ago...my SA finally admitted to me I will not get car till April / May. And that it's on the next ship...haha..

Ordered a M3LR W/B 4th Dec at Taren Point Sydney. No VIN or EDD or SA update. Noticed that the "8-12 weeks" message disappeared exactly after 12 weeks passed. Tesla seem worried to avoiding embarrassment but happy to keep a false lead time even when obvious that it will not be honoured.

Same...although I have not seen Miranda as a divery destination yet...mine disappeared 4 days ago...my SA finally admitted to me I will not get car till April / May. And that it's on the next ship...haha..

model 3 LR
EXT:white
INT:white
OD:25/2
ETA:nil
VIN:nil

waiting sucks.

Lets all hope they deliver more LRs in the next Q2 shipments.

I ordered in the 14-20 week group (26 Jan) which is right before they changed to the 5-7 month wait. I'm fearful ill get pushed into the 5-7 month group and not get my car before Aug-Sept

Can anyone confirm if other countries are having the same shortage problems Australia is having with the deliveries of LR and Perf coming out of the China factory?

Is the USA experiencing the same shortages? Are the shortages because of the chips shortages or just what was made at the time?

Can anyone confirm if other countries are having the same shortage problems Australia is having with the deliveries of LR and Perf coming out of the China factory?

Is the USA experiencing the same shortages? Are the shortages because of the chips shortages or just what was made at the time?
It's global:

The only thing I can see is that Europe Tesla sites are quoting November 2022 for delivery. Make sense why they are expanding Shanghai to keep up with this demand but I don't think there is a timeline for Germany to produce the Model 3 either.

Anyways back to staring at the Tesla App for an update o_O

• Funny
Reactions: Benzz
Long time listener first time caller..

Ordered 6/12

Midnight Silver RWD 19” Black Interior for delivery in Adelaide.

Had some fun and games with Pepper Finance where they lost my application but finally sorted. No VIN but got a text on Thursday that a car had been allocated.

Spoke with my SA on Friday he said expect a VIN next week. So assuming mine is sitting on the Morning Clara. Very excited for my first EV!

Reactions: Benzz

Ordered 6/12

Had some fun and games with Pepper Finance where they lost my application but finally sorted. No VIN but got a text on Thursday that a car had been allocated.

Spoke with my SA on Friday he said expect a VIN next week. So assuming mine is sitting on the Morning Clara. Very excited for my first EV!
I assume you are regularly doing the VIN search using the browser extension or searching the source manually?

Ordered 6/12

I assume you are regularly doing the VIN search using the browser extension or searching the source manually?
Hahaha.

More times than I can count!

I think I’ve been very lucky. Got in during the 8-12 week window and my SA confirmed the price increase wouldn’t be passed on.

It's global:

The only thing I can see is that Europe Tesla sites are quoting November 2022 for delivery. Make sense why they are expanding Shanghai to keep up with this demand but I don't think there is a timeline for Germany to produce the Model 3 either.

Anyways back to staring at the Tesla App for an update o_O

Once Giga Berlin comes online will that take alot of the model 3 orders from China and increase our deliveries?

or will Berlin only make MY?

Hey all! Curious how some of you know how your model 3 is on the morning Clara?
I ordered a RWD Christmas eve and got confirmation delivery between march10-24 and I have a VIN assigned.
I'm curious if I'm on the the morning Clara too

If you have that EDD your car has to be on it as its the last ship for the Q1 deliveries.

No more ships with cars till May-June now. April will be the next car allocations with vins.

looks like it would be end of next week when she arrives at PK, if lucky

She will leave from Brisbane on the 8th of March. My model 3 is also in The Morning Clara.
I reckon the 12th or 13th.
Assuming MC actually departs on the 8th(no bad weather etc) - and manages to find a time slot without any issue.

Keep in mind Port Kembla hasn't rescheduled the MC so there's also that :(

No biggie, my accessories have just started rolling in lol.