Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many folks like me are waiting for the new ‘Highland’ refresh to become available before ordering? I’m in Sydney and hoping that the new refresh hits early Q3.
  • HW4. Don’t care - won’t ever get FSD.
  • New bumper. Don’t care. Not worth delay.
  • Cloth instead of faux wood interior. DC not worth delay.
  • Second screen. Only a rumour. Not worth delay.
I don’t see it in Australia until Q1. By the time you’re ready to order with highland there would be rumours of something else imminently about to drop and you’d be torn again. Order now?

Reactions: Sedgie and jampat
Apologies in advance for a silly question (and people may have asked many times
previously), I am picking up Model 3 LR (mfg early March) on the 15th, would it come with a UMC?
Probably not. It's not guaranteed at least - but you may get lucky.

The online shop isn't taking that long to send out UMCs - if it were me i'd wait and see, and if not lucky order when you get home from delivery.

Reactions: GoneEV
It's bizarre. People in the past have complained about the wait in the past when vehicles are available in existing inventory because they want a different colour etc.
I think people (including myself) more complain because they don't provide a realistic EDD. Which, for a company with access to some of the smartest people in the world, should be able to figure out with a little more accuracy. And learn to better communicate it as well.

I was pretty certain mine would be in Morning Cherry. It had now left PKL and headed back to China but still haven't received a booking date. Interested to know if there is anyone that had theirs entered in RAV on 14th April if they now have a DD.