Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wonder when the route changes on here, if its like lodging a flight plan...

Screenshot 2023-11-25 142351.png

Reactions: X Æ A-12
should hit wuwa up to see whats cooking down at the docks
unfortunately he can't fly drones near there as it's right near the airport.

Fingers crossed that our theories are all correct but for me it's all lining up.

Stinky McStinkface apparently has oodles of extra MY's on it which were to be extra inventory stock for the next couple of months, so doesn't make sense that they have another (or 2 if you take in Viking Paglia) ships coming so soon after with more Y's. Plus it all lines up with the delivery dates and them being slightly ahead of schedule, noting that even if the ships unload on the planned dates, there will be a lot of deliveries which will slip into January.

Reactions: dronus
unfortunately he can't fly drones near there as it's right near the airport.

Fingers crossed that our theories are all correct but for me it's all lining up.

Stinky McStinkface apparently has oodles of extra MY's on it which were to be extra inventory stock for the next couple of months, so doesn't make sense that they have another (or 2 if you take in Viking Paglia) ships coming so soon after with more Y's. Plus it all lines up with the delivery dates and them being slightly ahead of schedule, noting that even if the ships unload on the planned dates, there will be a lot of deliveries which will slip into January.
Sounds legit :)
It’s all coming up millhouse, exciting times ahead :)

Reactions: X Æ A-12