Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same!! Pretty exciting - just finished signing off re-quote with NL (upgraded wheels so had to sign again) hopefully getting paperwork soon!

Would love to have it before the long weekend
Still no change here :(

IMG_8405.jpeg

Reactions: Tesl3on
I’ve got a White/White/18’s M3LR coming on Viking Passama - which I believe got the PK today. Checking the app about 300 times a day! Have final invoice and all rego sorted in the app. Just waiting now for NL to be approved by work. Estimate is Jan 26-Feb 16 in App - same as it’s been since just after Christmas. Original was Jan-Mar. Adding to my fleet of XC60 (long range family car) and BMW 125i (wifes daily).

Has anybody else installed the Telsa Order Info Extender plug-in (Chrome)? It shows some additional information at the bottom of your account page, and for me was able to show up payments had been received before I got the SMS confirming them from Tesla, which was useful.

I'm 99% sure that this morning it showed 'NOT STARTED' next to the 'Registration Status' field, where as it now shows 'IN PROGRESS'. But this could well be me clinging onto any hope something is happening in the background whilst the wait goes on 😅

My Registration Status on that extension displays INCOMPLETE

Reactions: kevh
I’ve got a White/White/18’s M3LR coming on Viking Passama - which I believe got the PK today. Checking the app about 300 times a day! Have final invoice and all rego sorted in the app. Just waiting now for NL to be approved by work. Estimate is Jan 26-Feb 16 in App - same as it’s been since just after Christmas. Original was Jan-Mar. Adding to my fleet of XC60 (long range family car) and BMW 125i (wifes daily).
Congratulations! That will look awesome!

Congratulations! That will look awesome!
Thank you - have to say this community here I’ve been lurking in for a few weeks - the atmosphere is fantastic! It reminds me of the BMW community from the early 2000’s - everyone just happy to share and keep it light, share some laughs and love our cars and talk about cool accessories etc.

I’ve learned so much and had so many questions answered just in the daily readings about charging, chargers, must haves, day to day… but most importantly the delivery process. I’d be a nervous wreck if it wasn’t for the banter around here and everyone sharing where they are at.

Thank you - have to say this community here I’ve been lurking in for a few weeks - the atmosphere is fantastic! It reminds me of the BMW community from the early 2000’s - everyone just happy to share and keep it light, share some laughs and love our cars and talk about cool accessories etc.

I’ve learned so much and had so many questions answered just in the daily readings about charging, chargers, must haves, day to day… but most importantly the delivery process. I’d be a nervous wreck if it wasn’t for the banter around here and everyone sharing where they are at.
Well welcome to the fam, glad you have bmw experience. You don’t use indicator's anyway

We are a bit of an odd bunch, sharing the same trauma of buying a Tesla. Dont know if anyone actually knows anyone else in real life but it doesnt matter.

When you get your Model3 and you are driving down the road - if you see another model 3 highland, give them a wave, it might be someone from here. If you see a new Model Y keep clear, it might be a glovis caravel survivor and they have been thru a lot, likely to snap.

Also, if you see a highland on a roundabout, well, if you know you know.

There are the dizzying highs, the spiralling lows and the weird bit inbetween where you can generally pick up some random post about forklifts, onions or thunking doors.

Welcome!

We are a bit of an odd bunch, sharing the same trauma of buying a Tesla. Dont know if anyone actually knows anyone else in real life but it doesnt matter.

When you get your Model3 and you are driving down the road - if you see another model 3 highland, give them a wave, it might be someone from here. If you see a new Model Y keep clear, it might be a glovis caravel survivor and they have been thru a lot, likely to snap.

Also, if you see a highland on a roundabout, well, if you know you know.

There are the dizzying highs, the spiralling lows and the weird bit inbetween where you can generally pick up some random post about forklifts, onions or thunking doors.

Welcome!
Chill Gandalf

Reactions: dronus
Emotional rollercoaster being in here for sure, but i am 100% certain that if i didn't join this forum, i would have been patiently waiting not know anything. But i have been tracking ships, getting chrome extension to look at the VINs and what ever other bits of gold are all hidden :)

Wonder how long until we get some tesla official highland accessories, seems they are in the US, but not here :(

Emotional rollercoaster being in here for sure, but i am 100% certain that if i didn't join this forum, i would have been patiently waiting not know anything. But i have been tracking ships, getting chrome extension to look at the VINs and what ever other bits of gold are all hidden :)

Wonder how long until we get some tesla official highland accessories, seems they are in the US, but not here :(
They look the goods too

Reactions: dronus