Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well for the Y RWDs using my naming because I can't think of a better term but could also be delivery window :)

For the MYP it's different again
Delivery tranche 1 (Nov-Feb'22) and delivery tranche 2 (Feb-March) were combined into a new Jan-March'23 and we've only just seen the first ship(s) arrive for deliveries so they will be pushing it to get them in time but there is still 6 weeks left and the port chaos is out of everyone's control. Best case scenario people get their vin assigned before end of March but still have to wait for their car. This tranche is orders from Day 1 10th June until maybe December '22 - sorry not too sure on those dates
Delivery Tranche 2: April-June '23 orders from December '22 onwards

If anyone know the dates things changed for the closing of Feb-May I'd love to know/

I ordered my MYP on day 4 (13 June) and I have been - for a long time and still am - Feb-May eDD. From memory on that day 4 it was predicting something like Dec-Feb or even an earlier EDD range in the morning (not exactly sure) but by the time I actually put my order in early afternoon, I ended up in 2023. It may not have been Feb-May even then, but it has been for a long time at least since July if not that actual order day.

So you are missing a Tranch 2 being after sometime the first third or fourth order day and up until people started getting start months later than Feb 23. I think that has only happened in the past few weeks. And I think your Tranch 2 should be Tranch 3.

regards.

I have a day zero 10:34 order. RAV 6/2. Was recently showing 22/2 - 14/3 EDD

I called up l to confirm if my delivery centre is Chatswood or Alexandria as I preferred Chatswood. Guy said they had previously moved to Alexandria to avoid delays. I was annoying that happened without consulting me but told them that was fine.

Later in the evening I got a sms saying my delivery location had changed to Chatswood.

Just checked my EDD and it has moved to 23/3 - 13/4!!!

Not sure if my call triggered the move of the delivery centre and then introduced a “delay” or just coincidence.

Later in the evening I got a sms saying my delivery location had changed to Chatswood.

Just checked my EDD and it has moved to 23/3 - 13/4!!!

Not sure if my call triggered the move of the delivery centre and then introduced a “delay” or just coincidence.
Ah. This is interesting. I had also moved to Chatswood so I wonder whether this has anything to do with it indeed. I specifically asked if the pick up location had anything to do with the delay and was told that it did not.

Reactions: krylonos