Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know when Paglia is expected to dock in Melbourne? More than a guess that is...?
Paglia is still "en route" to melbourne, will have to wait till she gets invited into the outer harbour to get the next step in her journey started. So physically she was located closest, but when is another question. I would expect all those outside going in circles aren't on the expected nor on the in port list

Reactions: Tubular
Hi All,

I ordered a Model Y RWD 19" Wheels (Blue with Black Interior) on August 10th 2022. My delivery time frame is Feb-May 2023.

Question: Is the VIN generally assigned when the ship is approaching the port in Australia loaded with cars ?

Also how realistic is the delivery date of Feb-May 2023 ? From what I have read Tesla are still delivering cars from July 22.

I am located in Melbourne.

Does anyone has same issue as mine - I have got EDD 11/3-1/4 then with a payment section. Within the Payment section, at the bootom there is a Comtinue button, when I click, it goes to a blank page with Tesla footers -
  1. Tesla © 2023
  2. Privacy & Legal
  3. Recall Info
  4. Contact
  5. Careers
  6. Get Newsletter
  7. Locations
  8. Sign Out
Nothing else, may anyone know what is going on with this?
That button should lead to a page where the details of their bank is for you to send the money. At least that’s how it shows for me but I’m paying cash. If you’re financing it might be different. Make sure you try from different browsers and have pop up blocker disabled in case.

Reactions: advertisingfre
Paglia is still "en route" to melbourne, will have to wait till she gets invited into the outer harbour to get the next step in her journey started. So physically she was located closest, but when is another question. I would expect all those outside going in circles aren't on the expected nor on the in port lis

Paglia is still "en route" to melbourne, will have to wait till she gets invited into the outer harbour to get the next step in her journey started. So physically she was located closest, but when is another question. I would expect all those outside going in circles aren't on the expected nor on the in port list
Anyone know why the delays? Is this type of thing normal around the world in shipping? Seems insanely expensive

4ACA34FF-D8BE-4EA7-BB82-33C59F9CF14D.jpeg

Ooh yeah!

Received VIN today - ordered on 17 June 2022!

Does anyone know how flexible collection dates are (know there is a 7 day window) - if travelling/not available has anyone experienced a bit of flex in Sydney pick up? I know the coming 4 weeks will be insane but anyone with prior experience on collection dates would be welcome.

Thanks

That button should lead to a page where the details of their bank is for you to send the money. At least that’s how it shows for me but I’m paying cash. If you’re financing it might be different. Make sure you try from different browsers and have pop up blocker disabled in case.
Yes I used icognito. I called up then Tesla staff told me the final invoice is pending. I think that is why it goes blank. She also told me I willl receive calendar invite before the car physically in ACT.

Received VIN today - ordered on 17 June 2022!

Does anyone know how flexible collection dates are (know there is a 7 day window) - if travelling/not available has anyone experienced a bit of flex in Sydney pick up? I know the coming 4 weeks will be insane but anyone with prior experience on collection dates would be welcome.

Thanks

In my case, NO, even though I told them I would be out of town. I just missed it by 2 days but they wouldn't budge. So I needed to sort it out myself, whatever that is.