Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Berth 2 is currently showing HT berthed until Paglia is scheduled to dock, 13 Feb. That's 20+ days since incident. I have no idea what's going on down there but that timeframe seems crazy slow & there appears to be a complete lack of urgency given the current ship backlog outside the heads. Apparently no one in the agencies at the port are waiting for a Tesla 🥳

So Berth 2 is currently showing HT berthed until Paglia is scheduled to dock, 13 Feb. That's 20+ days since incident. I have no idea what's going on down there but that timeframe seems crazy slow & there appears to be a complete lack of urgency given the current ship backlog outside the heads. Apparently no one in the agencies at the port are waiting for a Tesla 🥳
Im glad there is no more false advertising on our Victorian rego plates that used to say Victoria on the move.

There’s the culprit in Melbourne. Taken yesterday. Looks pretty lonely there! (Zoom into middle of photo)
0732547C-A101-46CF-93BA-1947A6B5C558.jpeg

these are probably the most important settings that I want to configure before I drive for the first time:
Just a note, I didn't test my dashcam/sentry when I was in Tesla pickup location.
However when I reached home, I noticed the "Format USB" option in car was greyed out and the dashcam icon had a little red cross on it. Took it out and replug it in didn't have any effect. Seems like it couldn't read the USB.
I took it out and format it on my laptop to ExFAT and create a directory named "TeslaCam", plug it in and it works fine.

Just in case someone has a similar issue.

And also the premium connectivity was enabled by default, you'll see the complimentary trial end date in your app inbox