Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have charge HQ but can’t get it to charge only off solar and not the grid. I have a fronius inverter and Tesla wall charger. Would be great if someone can screenshot their settings that charge only off solar.

Do you think it has something to do with the compatibility. My understanding is that charge hq is compatible with certain brands of inverter. I have solar edge inverter.

Just be warned that, with the Zappi, you have to use the Tesla App to unlock the charging cable instead of just pressing a physical button. That's why I went with the wall connector
Thanks didn’t know this. Funny how tiniest of inconveniences influence our choice - not judging - I am the same. I wanted to install automatic garage door opener that opens your garage door as soon as you reach your drive way (I think it requires a service centre appointment). To which my spouse said, what’s wrong with our garage remote!

Thanks didn’t know this. Funny how tiniest of inconveniences influence our choice - not judging - I am the same. I wanted to install automatic garage door opener that opens your garage door as soon as you reach your drive way (I think it requires a service centre appointment). To which my spouse said, what’s wrong with our garage remote!
Haha, it seems that our partners are absolutely involved here. As we should expect, in many households both partners will need to use the car.

I also want to apologise, I did not describe the problem properly before, the problem is two-fold as can be seen in these threads: myenergi-Tesla button for tethered Zappi v2 and myenergi-Automatic unlock charge connector Tesla

I'm convinced that if my partner had to open an App just to unlock the charger, while juggling one or more children under the age of 4 then nobody would be happy. Honestly, I completely agree with them, that's the kind of slick "it just works and is really really simple" experience that we are looking for. It's why the Supercharger network is such a big value-add. Practically speaking, we'll never use the Supercharger network, but the fact that we can, and that it is super simple, is another check.

As for the Garage Door, I'm the same, but for this one my partner was okay pressing the button They way I see it, we can get that changed later if we want to, NBD.

Last edited:
Reactions: JNTOZ
Yeah, when I last looked the Turandot had stopped. Now I must agree, it's heading to Port Kembla. Strange, wonder why that bug from BNE => BNE is happening. Either way, good news! It means that all three boats will be in PKE this week.

I could be getting our MY next week: exciting times!
Turandot is still heading south. A bit mad to travel down the coast, and then do a u-turn back to Brisbane, burning lots of fuel in the process!

Attachments

• Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 66
wonder why that bug from BNE => BNE is happening
It just means the crew forgot to update their destination on the AIS transponder.
Anything that requires manual input is subject to error.

Over in the WA thread I was tracking a ship that said it was going to take three months to travel between Singapore and Thailand instead of two days.
Likely because someone input 3/6/23 instead of 6/3/23 as their ETA.

Ive got a RWD from early November which I'm not expecting for a while but for the last week whenever i open the Tesla all (which i use for my Powerwall) it opens into a page that looks like the one you use to manage a vehicle before moving to the Powerwall screen.

Nothing else has changed, ie i swipe left and i see my order and EDD but is this just some bug or is it a sign of something happening with my order?