Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have set up a new Australian MYP only FB owners group is anyone is interested in joining
I ditched Facebook years ago and I'm not rejoining now just for this. This forum works well for me. I'm sticking to it. Good luck to the people on Facebook!

Moderators Note:
It is a breach of the terms of TMC to promote or advertise a competing forum to TMC. The referred to post has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Vessel Movements still maintains that berths 106 and 107 at Port Kembla are going to be evacuated today and that tomorrow they will be filled by the Grande Mirafiori and Turandot respectively:

Leaving today:

View attachment 917994
Coming tomorrow:
View attachment 917995
While, in the meantime, https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//PK Berthing Schedule 150323.pdf says that there is going to be the following happening on Thursday/Friday:
  • Berth 106: Sweep Bar in Operation (I don't know what this is, some sort of maintenance?)
  • Berth 107: Grand Diamond will berth instead
I guess we'll know for sure by ~3-5pm tomorrow which one is correct.
Daily vessel movements have updated to show those two docking on Monday now. Sunday morning for Pagnella

Reactions: krylonos
With no cars in Melbourne I thought maybe it's all a conspiracy and the boats dont even exist!

So I checked, they're real.... Just real slow to deliver
PXL_20230316_024454117.jpg

Just had a hidden VIN assigned today. Nothing in RAV yet. I suspect it's on Don Juan which is due in Brisbane at late March.

Model Y RWD, Blue, 19" Gemini, Black interior
Ordered 15th Aug 2022 (Gold Coast, QLD)
Estimated Delivery: April 03 - April 24

@Full Bore and @matthardy, have you got hidden VIN's also?

G'day @wireblue just checked my account.

Delivery April 02 - April 23

Have a VIN on the letter of authority. It's all happening. :)