Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got express delivery schedule SMS!!!! Earliest appointment 29th May. Contacting them for a Saturday if possible.
Grand Eagle MYLR
Congratulations Kildeal! You will be among the very first LR deliveries in Oz. I was hoping for the same but my EDD just slipped out to June 02 - 16. I think for me now it's just pot luck as to the order of how the cars come off the ship (was also Grand Eagle Melbourne) and get to the delivery location, cleaned up and then released for pick up.

Reactions: Stuart2023
Received payment confirmation from leasing company last night and checked Tesla account page and now 'payment' option is showing with up to date payments (both 350 and the balance), so all done from my end. EDD is still June 1 - June 17. I am going to bombard Tesla support with another 'hurry up' call and see how much different it will make, most likely none I figure.
Will the payment makes any difference. Lease comp rep advised, they need to pay only when I receive the schedule delivery message. Not sure I need to insist them to pay if that makes faster.

Cheers