Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could find below details from the Molace website using my VIN, got dispatched out of Shanghai on 14/5. Would you know if they normal transit through Singapore with such a long wait? It's staying in Singapore for almost 6 weeks?

1685410893968.png

Would you know if they normal transit through Singapore with such a long wait? It's staying in Singapore for almost 6 weeks?
Yes it's normal, and with only a placeholder "T VESSEL L" not a real ship assigned it could blow out even further.

I think the record was something like a 51 day wait in Singapore (November to January) after multiple ships were allocated then deallocated.

I could find below details from the Molace website using my VIN, got dispatched out of Shanghai on 14/5. Would you know if they normal transit through Singapore with such a long wait? It's staying in Singapore for almost 6 weeks?

View attachment 942342
Ive tried to use molace, but can't seem to find either of the VINs I have. One of them is in RAV since 18/5 so I expect it should show up in molace... but no joy.

Yes it's normal, and with only a placeholder "T VESSEL L" not a real ship assigned it could blow out even further.

I think the record was something like a 51 day wait in Singapore (November to January) after multiple ships were allocated then deallocated.
Thanks for the information, that makes sense now. EDD is 16/7 to 6/8 so it kind of aligns with what I can currently see on Molace website. Hope it doesn't blow out any further.

Got my schedule a delivery text. Booked in for June 17th!
Same here, booked my YLR for 17th June as the earliest option ex-Mulgrave. Glad we don't have to go to Port Melb depot. That will be 1 year and four days since I ordered, although to be fair I ordered MYP first and swapped to LR in April this year. Could have had the MYP late April but it was $15,000+ more for nothing I really wanted, so it was a no-brainer to switch to LR when it got released.

Same here, booked my YLR for 17th June as the earliest option ex-Mulgrave. Glad we don't have to go to Port Melb depot. That will be 1 year and four days since I ordered, although to be fair I ordered MYP first and swapped to LR in April this year. Could have had the MYP late April but it was $15,000+ more for nothing I really wanted, so it was a no-brainer to switch to LR when it got released.
That's a long wait, but it sounds like you made a good choice. Enjoy the car.

Hi guys.

Hoping someone can give me some info regarding boats docking in Brisbane in June. And the likelihood my ordered MYRWD white/blk interior stock wheels will be on one of them.
Order date 22 March Bris. EDD Apr - Jun unchanged from day 1.

Cheers