Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing it's too early still for me to get access to charger information and number of free/busy ports in the app? I have a supercharger I will be relying on for a weekly commute, so was hoping that I could start observing the busy/quiet times to plan the day best.
Which Supercharger are you interested in? I can paste the screenshot from the app that shows the average usage-by-time-of-day chart.

Hi all,

I ordered white stock standard RWD Y in March 22nd in Brisbane. Said May-June for a bit. And now since July been saying TPD.

I saw that Don Juan docked 1 week ago. Yet still no new estimation on my ETA. I believe Morning Cherry is scheduled to dock on the 17th of July. I am still VINless and Tesla SA still can’t give me any updates.

Anyone in QLD in the same situation? Or know of any other boats coming to Qld?

Cheers

Hi guys, I just noticed in my tesla account that I can see 'Application for Registration' document which has highlighted sections presumably for me to fill out. However I haven't been notified from Tesla about this. Should I download this and fill it out and if so how do you submit it back to them?

Hi guys, I just noticed in my tesla account that I can see 'Application for Registration' document which has highlighted sections presumably for me to fill out. However I haven't been notified from Tesla about this. Should I download this and fill it out and if so how do you submit it back to them?
You will be notified soon. You can also fill in details and send it to [email protected]

Will I get the credits? Ordered on 9 May with no referral code.
No, the loyalty credits are for people that already own (or used to own) a Tesla product.

If you're new to Tesla then you need to use a referral code at the time of ordering.

If you're willing to wait you can cancel and reorder, lose your original $400 deposit but get a $750 discount on the new order.

And you can also buy from inventory with a referral, so at least you will have a VIN assigned immediately.

Reactions: catham8
Go to Location in the app. You can pull up the list of closest Superchargers from the bottom, or just zoom and scroll around on the map, then tap on each Supercharger pin to see its details (current availability, max charge rate, busy times, price).
Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't work if you are out of range of a supercharger. Even typing in the nearest location with Superchargers (which is about a day's drive from me) returns no result.

Until Tesla install Superchargers further north than the south east corner of Queensland, my visits to Superchargers will be exciting novelties :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712-113704.png
    Screenshot_20230712-113704.png
    161 KB · Views: 64
  • Funny
Reactions: Epping2023
Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't work if you are out of range of a supercharger. Even typing in the nearest location with Superchargers (which is about a day's drive from me) returns no result.

Until Tesla install Superchargers further north than the south east corner of Queensland, my visits to Superchargers will be exciting novelties :)
Zooming out and finding Gympie on the map shows it currently fully occupied for me on the map.
Screenshot_20230712-121836.png

(Must remember not to use Gympie lest broken Tesla and bikes).

Hi all,

I ordered white stock standard RWD Y in March 22nd in Brisbane. Said May-June for a bit. And now since July been saying TPD.

I saw that Don Juan docked 1 week ago. Yet still no new estimation on my ETA. I believe Morning Cherry is scheduled to dock on the 17th of July. I am still VINless and Tesla SA still can’t give me any updates.

Anyone in QLD in the same situation? Or know of any other boats coming to Qld?

Cheers
I ordered early April for Brisbane delivery and am the same as you, delivery TBC. I ordered midnight Silver MYRWD