Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't work if you are out of range of a supercharger. Even typing in the nearest location with Superchargers (which is about a day's drive from me) returns no result.
What about scrolling around on the map? If I scroll over to the other side of the country I can see the status of the Perth Superchargers. Just checking I can even see that the Taupo Supercharger in NZ is busy right now.

What about scrolling around on the map? If I scroll over to the other side of the country I can see the status of the Perth Superchargers. Just checking I can even see that the Taupo Supercharger in NZ is busy right now.
Yep, manually scrolling does show Superchargers. I haven't really had cause to look for them before! Weird that search fails for the same location.
In reference to the original question, this is only available in the app once you have taken delivery of the car.

Reactions: RichardV
I have a VIN for my first order - hidden.

RWD/White/black/19’s
Ordered 10/5/23
Original EDD: July - September
Today: July 23 - August 13

Guess it’s on the next ship out of Shanghai.
Will cancel tonight so get your laptops ready if you want to nab it from inventory 😂😂

W
I have a VIN for my first order - hidden.

RWD/White/black/19’s
Ordered 10/5/23
Original EDD: July - September
Today: July 23 - August 13

Guess it’s on the next ship out of Shanghai.
Will cancel tonight so get your laptops ready if you want to nab it from inventory 😂😂
We must have been all on the same boat. I believe these must be from Don Juan which docked a week ago. Either that or it’s morning cherry which is due to dock in bris on the 17th