Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered pov pack MY late Jun. Still not delivery date. I assume next few weeks now.
Crazy - by "POV Pack" do you mean MY RWD, 19" Pearl White/Black interior?

If so, I'm shocked you don't have at least a delivery window - I ordered mine (per signature) 11 July (original order white interior, then change to black on 24 July).

I have a delivery window, and am expecting a final date any day now, and we're both ordering from Sydney (based on your location, anyway).

If so, I'm shocked you don't have at least a delivery window - I ordered mine (per signature) 11 July (original order white interior, then change to black on 24 July).

I have a delivery window, and am expecting a final date any day now, and we're both ordering from Sydney (based on your location, anyway).
I think the ship to Melbourne is so close but unable to get into the port because of the congestion. It's been here for like 5 days Tesla Ship Tracker

Yep. MY, RWD, 19", white, black int.

Ah well either way it will be here soon enough.

Yep seems we ordered in the same batch.

I think the ship to Melbourne is so close but unable to get into the port because of the congestion. It's been here for like 5 days Tesla Ship Tracker
This is very interesting! Do you know when this ship originally docked in Australia? Ie what the date of entry on these vehicles VINs will be?

I decided to change configurations, my red with 20inch and white interior was taking too long.

Matched to a blue. Window is still ages away though…..

This is very interesting! Do you know when this ship originally docked in Australia? Ie what the date of entry on these vehicles VINs will be?

I decided to change configurations, my red with 20inch and white interior was taking too long.

Matched to a blue. Window is still ages away though…..
According to GLOVIS CARAVEL, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9441594 - VesselFinder, the first stop was Brisbane, arrived on 18/8, and left on 19/8, then went to NSW, arrived on 25 (probably due to congestion) and stayed for four days, left on 29/8, ETA to Melbourne was 30/8, and it's been 5 days, but still in the middle of the sea.

According to GLOVIS CARAVEL, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9441594 - VesselFinder, the first stop was Brisbane, arrived on 18/8, and left on 19/8, then went to NSW, arrived on 25 (probably due to congestion) and stayed for four days, left on 29/8, ETA to Melbourne was 30/8, and it's been 5 days, but still in the middle of the sea.
According to MIRRAT schedule , Glovis Caravel will dock at berth 3 Melbourne on 16/9. So it will continue drifting at least next 2 weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: nivas
Nice!
When did you order?
2023-07-22 - Ordered
2023-08-21 - Vehicle assigned and registration paperwork/VIN available in portal
2023-08-25 - Vehicle arrived in Australia
2023-09-01 - Schedule for delivery SMS
2023-09-21 - Scheduled delivery date

MYRWD, Blue, 20" induction wheels.

2 months for a car is not bad at all, considering RAV4 Hybrid's have a ~2 year wait!

Reactions: Goneincognito
2023-07-22 - Ordered
2023-08-21 - Vehicle assigned and registration paperwork/VIN available in portal
2023-08-25 - Vehicle arrived in Australia
2023-09-01 - Schedule for delivery SMS
2023-09-21 - Scheduled delivery date

MYRWD, Blue, 20" induction wheels.

2 months for a car is not bad at all, considering RAV4 Hybrid's have a ~2 year wait!
I was shocked by Toyota dealer when they telling me RAV4 waiting period is up to 3 years...
Who seriously wait for RAV4 for that long? Till this day, I still cannot understand....