Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same email today.

EDD hasn’t changed - still Nov 16 - Dec 7.

IMG_3910.png

👋 Hello👋
I can see Morning Cello has departed from Brisbane, my guess is its heading to Port Kembla now. So does that mean it has cleared customs? Or will it be inspected at Port Kembla and then Melbourne as well?

On a side note, it has been a while I was tested with the virtue of patience until now and 😃

Would love to get any insights into what has happened to Glovis as it seems to have been in bit of a limbo for 1-2 weeks now going forth and back and waiting… even when it arrived at Brisbane it was waiting in the ocean a while before docking.

Now there are no details on what is next.

Last edited:
Would love to get any insights into what has happened to Glovis as it seems to have been in bit of a limbo for days now going forth and back and waiting… even when it arrived at Brisbane it was waiting in the ocean a while before docking.

Now there are no details on what is next.
They did sent out an email explaining what happened and its due to Biosecurity. So most likely stink bugs were found even after the 1st round of fumigation and had to do it all over again. With the queue and backlog, it just compounded.