Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually don't mind it, but I just really enjoy blue cars. Each to their own and we ain't going to devolve into which colour is best here.
White or black interior doesn't bother me either way. I just went with the cheaper option but if a blue with white comes up I would definitely jump ship.
White/black is my choice! Storm troopers. And my daughter wants white, that becomes major factor 😊!. Our previous car was mazda cx9 machine grey, and back then my 3yo daughter was scared to jump in the car as it feels dark.

I Like Blue Also but just not there Blue, I went with the stock standard white with Black Seats and thinking of Wrapping it in a Blue i Like but i haven't even started to look at that yet.

Maybe Something like this or Slightly Darker

1700626649881.png

Reactions: MrMister
I actually don't mind it, but I just really enjoy blue cars. Each to their own and we ain't going to devolve into which colour is best here.
White or black interior doesn't bother me either way. I just went with the cheaper option but if a blue with white comes up I would definitely jump ship.
Blue with White seats was a strong contender on my side, the better half was pushing for that but we tossed a coin and went for silver!

If and when we receive our cars, has anyone thought about PPF or ceramic coating. I have got a quote for $3600 to PPF front (bonnet, fenders, front bumper and side mirrors and ceramic coating rest of the car plus windows tinted and interior protection),

If and when we receive our cars, has anyone thought about PPF or ceramic coating. I have got a quote for $3600 to PPF front (bonnet, fenders, front bumper and side mirrors and ceramic coating rest of the car plus windows tinted and interior protection),
I just took delivery of my MY this morning. Drove it straight to a guy in Spotswood (Melbourne) to do full front PPF and window tint for $2750

That Silver/white was offered to me this morning and I declined. I was also offered the red/20" but also declined. That's a lot of extra money for things I didn't particularly want. And yes, I just realized you lose the rebate too.
Yep those were the exact same options offered to me. I was tempted to switch to get a car earlier but feel exactly the same way, why should I pay extra for options I don’t need or really want when it’s not our fault. Would you think there will be more inventory when DY unload its cars?

Yep those were the exact same options offered to me. I was tempted to switch to get a car earlier but feel exactly the same way, why should I pay extra for options I don’t need or really want when it’s not our fault. Would you think there will be more inventory when DY unload its cars?
Only if someone cancels an order.
Inventory includes vehicles in transit.