Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker here. Yes waiting for GC... since... August.

Screenshot_20230901-145616_Tesla.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901-145616_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901-145616_Tesla.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Informative
Reactions: inexus
Question to the guys who swapped to the available inventory.. does the car in inventory needs to be in the same state? I am based in nsw, and there is an exact matching MY availabe in WA. When I spoke to a rep he said its not possible, but I remember reading someone in nsw swapped with a car in ACT. Any thoughts? worth a try again?

Question to the guys who swapped to the available inventory.. does the car in inventory needs to be in the same state? I am based in nsw, and there is an exact matching MY availabe in WA. When I spoke to a rep he said its not possible, but I remember reading someone in nsw swapped with a car in ACT. Any thoughts? worth a try again?
I tried the same and they said they cant swap across states !

Oh yes, of course. Back to exile. They will sing for Elon on the high seas...

Oh, Tesla Model Y, sleek and divine, Trapped on a ship in quarantine's confine,
Amidst the waves near Brisbane's shore, A curious plight you're forced to endure.
Surrounded by stinkbugs, a buzzing crew, Cutting laps in waters, endless blue.
Elon's creation, a marvel so grand, Now held captive in this peculiar stand.
Your silent hum drowned by bugs' uproar, Yet, your spirit shines, resilient to the core.
In quarantine's embrace, a hesitant stay, Elon Musk's aid seems far away.
But fear not, dear Tesla, in this ordeal, For hope's the wind beneath each wheel.
Though stuck amidst this curious scene, Y our essence glows, steadfast and keen.
Your metal frame may dwell confined, Yet, in dreams, your prowess will unwind.
Elon's touch, a beacon to anticipate, Rescue's promise beyond this wait.
So, sail on, brave Tesla, through bug-filled air, Endurance within, a story to share.
In quarantine's dance, a temporary waltz, Soon freed by Musk's commanding exalts.

Oh yes, of course. Back to exile. They will sing for Elon on the high seas...

Oh, Tesla Model Y, sleek and divine, Trapped on a ship in quarantine's confine,
Amidst the waves near Brisbane's shore, A curious plight you're forced to endure.
Surrounded by stinkbugs, a buzzing crew, Cutting laps in waters, endless blue.
Elon's creation, a marvel so grand, Now held captive in this peculiar stand.
Your silent hum drowned by bugs' uproar, Yet, your spirit shines, resilient to the core.
In quarantine's embrace, a hesitant stay, Elon Musk's aid seems far away.
But fear not, dear Tesla, in this ordeal, For hope's the wind beneath each wheel.
Though stuck amidst this curious scene, Y our essence glows, steadfast and keen.
Your metal frame may dwell confined, Yet, in dreams, your prowess will unwind.
Elon's touch, a beacon to anticipate, Rescue's promise beyond this wait.
So, sail on, brave Tesla, through bug-filled air, Endurance within, a story to share.
In quarantine's dance, a temporary waltz, Soon freed by Musk's commanding exalts.
You deserve an upgrade to Performance Model:)