Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just patient sitting here waiting.... don't want to get to excited after what happened with the GC.
I'm just enjoying my popcorn ordering all the accessories waiting...... :)
True, mine was in MC. Dont want to get excited before passed brisbane! Now im excited as mine already hit Australian land (NSW), but seems like a slight delay to Melb though.

Btw, best of luck for Paganella’s buddies! Hope it is as smooth as MC!

I went with Temu instead of eBay because they deliver stuff more like Amazon. You get everything in one big box or a few large ones.

4PCS Wheel Cover - $157.92
Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 6 Pack - $150.99
Tesla 2021-2023 Model 3/Y Sun Shade - $39.49
4PCS Car Door Tray Organizer - $32.48
Tesla Model Y Front Bumper Anti Insect Cover - $24.29
4pcs Lifting Jack Pads - $14.19
Door Handle Protective Film - $6.36
Model Y Seat Under The Storage Box - $19.49
Rear Seat Under Protection Pad Interior Anti-kick Anti-scratch Protection Pad - $20.48
Magnetic Car Phone Holder Flip Cover Design 360° Free Rotation - $21.98
Screen Protector Tempered Glass Film For Tesla Screen - $17.55
Windshield Sunshade Folding Front Window Sun Shade Cover - $8.60
Central Armrest Storage Box Center Console Organizer - $46.99
Anti-Kick and Anti-Slip Chair Back Cushion - $29.48
Console Screen Protector+wireless Charging Silicone Pad - $11.98
Mud Flaps No Drill Mudguards - $20.48
Hub Docking Station - $33.99
2pcs Car Air Vent Anti-Blocking Dust Cover - $3.55
This might be a stupid question, but I was taking a look at the floor mats you have selected for your model Y. I was thinking of getting the same, but they appear to be for a Left Hand Drive vehicle. Can the front mats just be swapped sides and will they fit correctly?

This might be a stupid question, but I was taking a look at the floor mats you have selected for your model Y. I was thinking of getting the same, but they appear to be for a Left Hand Drive vehicle. Can the front mats just be swapped sides and will they fit correctly?
I got floor mats from Halo Blk the other day.
They are a bit pricey ($296 if you can get hold of someone's 10% discount code) and don't include the boot/frunk mats but they are the best mats I have seen.

Hey all, been reading this thread for about a month now. Has anyone received their Tesla Y in Sydney yet? I ordered one from Splend the rent to own company on 3rd November and it’s costing me $500 a week to wait using a rental car. Very frustrating.