Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, but you saying "MY MYP is still on the water, has never landed in Australia, is not expected to land for another 3-4 weeks, and yet is still on the RAV database" is not really an accurate representation if that.

My Glovis VIN and new VIN were not in RAV until the ships were at Bris.

That's what I was pointing out.
Your car being in RAV now is only because the ship it was on previously landed in Australia and was entered at that time.
They did not remove it from RAV when the GC was kicked out and then add it back in when the new ship was on its way.
"Your car being in RAV now is only because the ship it was on previously landed in Australia and was entered at that time."

That's not actually accurate. See below. As I stated, RAV does not equal in Australia (land or sea)...
1706165851164.png

"Your car being in RAV now is only because the ship it was on previously landed in Australia and was entered at that time."

That's not actually accurate. See below. As I stated, RAV does not equal in Australia (land or sea)...
View attachment 1012027
I'm talking about YOUR car...

That's not actually accurate. See below. As I stated, RAV does not equal in Australia (land or sea)..."

My statement is 100% accurate because that is what happened FOR YOUR CAR.

I'm not doubting it happens and I never claimed it didn't.
I'm just saying it's not what happened with your car.

Reactions: Quickst
If anyone is waiting on a car onboard the Lapis Arrow, apparently it's due into Melbourne (not stopping in Brisbane or Sydney on the way past for some strange reason) on the 3rd of Feb.

View attachment 1012029
I wonder if that's actually the case and it might stop on the way. Can't seem to find an actual schedule or anything just what you've found there. My edd is 1st February to 22nd Feb for Brisbane. (Was 23rd jan-13th Feb up until today) but I know others on lapis arrow Brisbane have later edd dates.

Someone on here has said Lapis arrow due in. Brisbane 20th Feb but I don't know where they are finding that info.

Reactions: RichY3